2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$26,540–$31,485 MSRP range
side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

Nice heavy duty truck for our needs

Plenty of leg room front and back. Smooth riding. Love the color. Will have no problems towing the boat and any other towing or hauling.

Great truck with plenty of power and the MPG +

I'm loving it so far. Great power in the 3.5 eco and I'm impressed with the fuel mileage. I'm 6'2 and I have a son that's 6'3. He has plenty of room in the back seat while my seat was all the way back.

Great truck

We bought a great used truck and are very happy with it. I will continue to buy this truck model. Very reliable and easy to maintain.

3.7

Water leakage and mold due to door not closing and

I love my truck but I had to take it in for the 3rd time now due to the door not locking when its cold and it leaking into my truck creating mold. Each time I bring it in they tell me it's an other phase of repair they are doing. I can't even drive the vehicle right now due to mold issues causing respiratory issues.

Wonderful vehicle

Meets all my needs and then some. Has features that make driving and operating the vehicle a great experience. I have great respect for Ford and the vehicles they produce.

Alot of truck for the money!

This truck has met all needs for room, duribility, hauling, milage, and luxury. As soon as we figure why the check engine light keeps coming off and on, Ill be completely satified.

Love this truck

This truck is used for long trips in comfort ,plenty of room, great seats ,great heater and AC ,great gas mileage, and a pleasure to drive ! I also use this truck to service all my rental properties when required ! I am very impressed with power to 3.5 liter eco motor produces , it is awesome to drive !

Best truck for the money

Really comfortable, lots of positive comments on looks, works hard, plays hard I’ve become a Ford owner for life as of this purchase. Find one buy one!

F-150 Lariat

I've been wanting a truck like this for a long time, and its everything I hoped it would be. Looks Good , Drives good. and best gas mileage I've gotten in Previous pickups.

Great truck with a warranty!

It's been a great truck! Comfortable ride for a truck and beautifully appointed. I love the heated and cooled seats. The real peace of mind comes from knowing it's under warranty for the next 2 plus years. My needs are changing or I would keep it!