2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

Newest Truck I currently own

We knew we were looking for a truck. All the dealerships we went to was either to high priced for the year or too high priced for the condition. This truck matched price for year and condition.

3.6

Luxury Ride with Mechanical Failings

Lariat trim level, comfortable and responsive vehicle with great towing capability. Intuitive controls, good mileage (3.5 V6), but premature issues with power train including expensive oil leak at rear seal and misfiring issues. Mixed bag. Get an extended warranty, get it in writing.

F150 Fan

Replaced my 09 F150 (176K miles) with this 16 F150. So many changes, all for the better so far. The old 09 was my favorite truck ever. I think this one will surpass it.

3.7

love the f150 but intake manifold broke down 4 wee

great truck but have been waiting for a new intake manifold 4 weeks now and no idea when it will arrive i have a rental at their expince iwant my truck

45,000 and not one problem, bought it new

I bought it new and it is probably the best Ford yet that I have owned. Rides great performs great and looks great. What more is there?

Very satisfied

The truck met all my needs and has everything I wanted plus some. Lots of room for my family. Interior and exterior very clean. Frame is clean. The whole truck is in immaculate condition for being used.

Very Sound Vehicle

Spacious, fuel efficient and made to work with ease. Nice design, comfy seats, and great suspension system along with great towing capabilities. Also has great 4x4 for mud.

Dream come true

Just sitting in the F150 I knew it was for me. Everything seemed perfect for the interior. Then I test drive the F150 and man was she a smooth ride even with off-road tires.

4.0

Cool looking truck

this truck is lifted with a lot of miles but drives awesome. I drove it and it drives like a dream for having oversized tires.

Favorite car I’ve owned

Great truck for comfort, style and performance. If you are looking to get the attention of other people when you drive by the 2016 f150 is the truck for you