2017 Ridgeline

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2017 Black Edition

by New Owner from Yorktown, VA on July 9, 2016

After 2 weeks and 300+ miles, I couldn't be happier with my Ridgeline. The ride and handling are far superior to any other truck I've owned. The spacious interior is well thought out, extremely comfortable and very quiet while fit & finish are flawless. Access to the bed and trunk through the 2-way tailgate is superb. Honda put a lot of thought & effort into the details with this truck and it shows. Every vehicle ever made is a compromise of cost, capability, performance, comfort, etc. and the Ridgeline is no different in that regard. Unless you really need more ground clearance for hard core off-roading or the ability to tow more than 5k lbs, consider shopping the Ridgeline against the competition - you won't be disappointed.

Amazing Truck

by Ridgeline Owner from Tennessee on July 21, 2016

This new 2017 RTL-E is my second Ridgeline. I previously had Chevy, Ram, and Toyota. The new Ridgeline is the best vehicle overall I have every owned. I say that acknowledging I don't need a heavy duty truck - and this would not suffice if I did. However, for medium duty towing and hauling, as well as comfort in handling and ride, this is it!

Beyond expectations,a pleasure to drive .

by Gustc soul man from on March 21, 2017

Just a real nice vehicle for both husband and wife.Most wives will love driving it.Might want to buy two.

It's my dream truck

by PurdyTruck from on April 1, 2017

I had been tracking the production of the truck since the announcement in June 2016. Had to wait for 5 months for the red RTL-E, but it was worth it. The interior has all the comforts of a high level SUV, drives tight and quiet, great gas mileage for a mid-size truck, and just like all Honda cars, has features that you don't think you'll need but are just cool to have (truck bed light). So if you are looking for a comfortable truck that needs to also double as your daily commuter car, this is definitely worth checking out.

Multi-purpose pickup

by Bobbonney from omaha on March 6, 2017

I haven't owned this long, but I am impressed by the ride, quietness, performance, and well engineered features.

Love my new Ridgeline

by Kristian from Danville on March 20, 2017

If you are like me and enjoy doing projects on the weekend, camping during the summer and getting up to the snow in the winter, but need something to haul the family around during the week and that will fit in your garage, this car is amazing. I absolutely love everything about it.

Most versatile vehicle I ever owned.

by Ridgeline owner from on March 28, 2017

The Honda Ridgeline is a crossover between SUV & Mini truck. It rides like a car but works like a truck. There are many inovative safety features. Gas mileage is good. It's plenty big enough for four adults to be very comfortable. We highly recommend the Honda Ridgeline. Find a dealer that will work with you. Many offer service and warranty specials, especially in Florida. However beware there are 2 wheel and all wheel drive Ridgelines. Be sure you purchase the one that suits your needs.

Great looking vehicle

by Fred from Wernersville, PA on April 7, 2017

I drove several pick-ups before settling .on the Ridgeline. I loved the styling which was much improved from prior Ridgelines. The two-way tailgate intrigued me, and I perceived it's importance when I was shown the under-bed trunk. Since the trunk is lockable, it provides a safe place to store valuables out of sight to passers-by. The cab interior is well appointed and comfortable. Handling is outstanding compared with my former trucks. The possibility of raising the back seats creates a neat space to haul items which I want to keep out of the weather. All-in-all, I love my new Ridgeline.

Final One

by Clay from Billings, Mt on July 27, 2017

As I am retirement age I decided to buy one final pickup for myself. I am not disappointed in the Ridgeline. Best ride, comfort and performance in a mid size truck, and I have owned almost every brand. Love the option of having a large storage area inside the box. The glass area provides the best unobstructed view of any vehicle I have ever owned. The only problem I have had is pairing the phone so I can dial by name. The dial by number feature works fine but can not dial by name, but that feature may not be available on the RTS. The only other thing slightly disappointing is not having a locking tailgate. Overall great vehicle if you don't need a full size.

Only a couple of quibbles.

by Hondafan from KS on May 19, 2017

This pick up rides really smooth and has plenty of power. I find it to be very comfortable and fun to drive. The only problems I have with it are that it doesn't have memory seat positions and that the bottom panel along the whole thing is plastic and although I'm sure it will protect the paint I'm afraid it Is going to fade and seems cheap.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14