2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

My 2nd Ridgeline and I love it

This Truck is the perfect size for me. I love the way it handles and the comfortable style inside and out. Great mileage and such an Awesome Ride

Very nice truck.

Had for only a month. So far well pleased. Rides good gets good gas mileage. Far as reliability gave a four because haven’t had it long enough to experience that. If like other Honda’s I’ve driven will most likely be a five.

3.8

I really wanted to love it

I really liked it especially from a utility standpoint, but I just couldn’t get over the plasticiness of it, and the cheapo design of the infotainment.

Perfect truck for me

Everyone is impressed by it when they ride in it. Love how the tailgate opens both ways. Love the paint color and how it looks

Very nice but my kid says its a girls truck

I like this truck , I own two other other trucks a GMC Sierra and an F150 EB. This truck has a great ride even better than the EB. The mileage is fantastic (25mpg). I am not a fan of the push button start, because you must lock the truck or your insurance could deny if stolen and I never lock my trucks. Overall excellent

After a week, I’m still a happy camper

This is my first brand new vehicle and I spent over a year researching and test driving midsized pickups of four other brands. The Ridgeline meets my needs for an everyday vehicle plus having the ability to haul, tow and drive off road.

Very smooth and quiet ride pick-up truck.

Excellent daily commuting vehicle, Having this pick-up will be a plus for the weekend get away to the country side like Poconos and Day trip to the Bear Mountain

Nicest truck I ever owned. It's not used as a work

We are retired and this truck is used for transporting bikes and stuff from box stores. It is a quiet, smooth running pick up. It has everything you could want. Great gas mileage and nice looking too.

Best truck ever

I am happy with this vehicle. It is exactly what I wanted and needed I highly recommend it and hope to have this truck for a long time

Comfortable

I’m in my 70s and no longer want/need the strongest/biggest/most powerful beast of a truck. This “pseudo truck” does all I need and it rides like a comfortable sedan. I can easily fit 4x8 sheets of wood/drywall. I wish it didn’t have the remote start/window lowering feature as I tend to unintentionally “pocket call” the windows to lower when things in my pocket bump the key fob. I also don’t like the lane departure feature or the automatic braking feature and have deselected those items. I love the way the rear seats fold up and I enjoy having the storage compartment in the rear truck bed. The two way tailgate is handy. I wish I hadn’t bought the running boards as they are only handy when using the roof rack. Most of the time they are just a nuisance I have to step over to enter or exit the vehicle.