2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

Just what I expected

Only had for a couple of weeks. Very comfortable. Drives like a mid size car. Lots of room. Not sure about on line purchases but all worked out.

First Pickup Truck - Excellent Purchase

The truck met all our needs, both for hauling and general transportation. Easy and comfortable to drive for a truck. Good gas mileage. Rear fold up seats are welcome and convenient.

Happy with going smaller.

I've owned larger trucks all my life both Ford and Chevy. After retiring I decided to downsize to a midsize truck. I test drove Toyota, Ford, Chevy, GMC and Honda. Since I've owned Honda Civics in the past and put a minimum of 250k miles on them and read all the reviews I went with the Ridgeline. I couldn't be happier. I know a lot of people don't think it's a REAL truck and maybe it doesn't qualify with half tons. But, it sure beats all the other midsize trucks. The ride is great. Gas mileage is good. All the accessories are much better than the opposition. I'm looking forward to putting miles on this truck.

Even better than expected.

The bed can fit anything I realistically need it to. It tows as big a trailer as I plausibly need. It has the comfort and features of a great daily driver. It has a cooler in the bed for tailgates and camping and music. It is crazy comfortable at cruising speed. It is car seat ready and has child safety locks. It fits 4 adults comfortably. The back row with the seats folded up perfectly fits two sets of golf clubs. Great steering wheel design. I am incredibly happy with the truck. The unibody frame may create debate about if it is a truck, but it is just the truck for me. It is also more American than Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or Toyota.

A few days after purchase

The vehicle rides like luxury car. I forgot that I was in a pickup on the first highway trip that I took after purchasing the Ridgeline.

Awesome

I am very happy with my new truck. I was looking for a Tacoma, but the Honda Financing was able to get me into a new truck quickly and easily. This truck will suit me very well!

excellent truck for my needs

I needed truck for home projects and taking extra stuff for grandkids when were on vacation. Good gas mileage for truck was another reason I picked the Ridgeline

On my 2nd Ridgeline and will buy another

Great truck. Fits my needs. If I need to haul a larger load, I simply use my trailer. Very reliable and comfortable to drive. Will buy another.

53 Years: My First Truck In 2020

The Ridgeline is an excellent vehicle. Yes, towing capacity is less than its full-size competitors from Ford, GM, FCA, but this a real truck and surpasses its competition in several areas such as ride/drive and comfort. Typically fuel mileage is better than gasoline-powered competitors. Too, has the only bed that can fit a 4-ft width between wheel wells. Ridgeline tailgate can be opened conventionally or from passenger side to swing open (wife loves this feature). And don’t forget the 7+ cu ft locking “trunk” in the floor of the cargo bed … handy.

4.3

Good for what I need

Drives well and is great in the snow; comfortable and responsive. After 6 months still has a very strong plastic smell in the In-bed truck. Honda refused to address the well know issue. It is so bad that I can not use it for clothes or food since anything that is put in the trunk ends up smelling like toxic out-gassing from a body-shop. I really hope it gets better with time.