2017 Santa Fe Sport

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Have You Driven the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport?

My ideal car that I was looking for.

by Robin from Cocoa Beach, FL on Wed Mar 15 2017

I was standing in the show room of Cocoa Hyundai and got the bad news on my SUV I had owned for 8 years. This was the day. I spotted the 2017 Sante Fe Ultimate Turbo. Just what I wanted with all the features. 19 inch wheels, back & front cameras, mirrors to tell you if a car is too close & beeps if you try to change lanes. Bluetooth, Blue Link. Nav., & Sirius Radio & awesome stereo system. Daylight running lights & you should see the lights at night. Front to back sunroof. Heated steering wheel & seats, weather tech floor mats, lots of trunk space & under. Dash is awesome with all kinds of features at your touch. I went into to a high tech car. Not to mention that this is not your mother's car when you turn on sport (Turbo) and leave them in the dust. I'm happy!

Love my new Hyundai Santa Fe

by KQuinn from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Mar 06 2017

I purchased this Hyundai Sante Fe Sport as my New Year's gift to myself. I had actually been looking at the Hyundai Tucson but the Santa Fe Sport immediately caught my eye on the lot. I have the Ultimate package which came with the panoramic sunroof, heated and cooling front seats, heated back seats, heated steering wheel, lane departure and blind spot indicators, and more. I love it! As soon as I test drove it I felt it was mine. It drives smoothly and is very roomy and comfortable. I am thrilled with my new car!

Outstanding Vehicle!

by MLteachgolf from Scottsdale, AZ on Thu Mar 09 2017

I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in December. It has outstanding features and the warranty is fantastic. I also purchased the extended warranty which covers all electronics for 10 years/100,000 miles. I am very happy with all aspects of the car.

Excellent value for the money.

by Joe U. from on Mon May 01 2017

I purchased the Santa Fe Sport ultimate. Best Technology Package for the money, it compares with many luxury cars.

I had a 2014 and loved so much got a 2017

by KB from Chicago, IL on Thu Sep 07 2017

LOVE IT! Beautiful exterior, great interior. Great sound, back up camera, very fun and easy to drive: very cozy, comfortable "cockpit" I bought one in 2014 new. Loved SO MUCH I just traded it in for a 2017. It's only got a 4 cylinder engine but it is totally reliable. Not a single issue in more than 3 years! Good mileage! I would highly recommend it for anyone!

I love the Santa Fe sport 2.0 T Ultimate

by Charlie from Beaumont California on Tue Apr 25 2017

I love all the safety features gas mileage isn't The greatest. And I always think I paid too much I highly recommend this car I've owned 4 different hyundai's and love them all.

Newest vehicle I've ever owned.

by Luv2travel from Forsyth, IL on Mon Apr 17 2017

I love my new SUV. The style, color, extra features are all great. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Steers easily.

I love Sante Fe Sport vehicles

by Ani-bird from Aurora, CO on Mon Apr 03 2017

The car is excellent. It is spacious enough to haul people and cargo but sporty enough to look smart and compact. I love the the Sante Fe Sport vehicles.

Best purchase I've made!

by Roslie24 from Plover, WI on Tue Mar 28 2017

would recommend the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport to anyone looking for an SUV that has plenty of cargo room without the 3rd row seat. will be perfect for our growing family.

The Ultimate SantaFe Sport

by DrSuess from Aurora, CO on Sat May 06 2017

We bought the Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate model with all the options and just love it. We shopped all the very competitive compact SUVs on the market and this was clearly the best choice. The controls are very natural and instinctive unlike many competitors that were awkward at best. Very spacious cabin and very comfortable. It seems like everything was well thought out in the design, style, performance and functionality. It is extremely quiet in the cabin even at highway speeds and drives very smooth and effortlessly. From the panoramic sunroof to the electronic tailgate, to the 4 cameras that give you a 360 degree view of everything around your vehicle when backing up or parking just feels so right. Heated and ventilated front seats, heated reclining rear seats with rear vents makes this the perfect road car for the family. Its got all the newest safety features, awesome Infinity stereo system, android auto, nav it's absolutely got it all, and the styling is just awesome.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36

Our Take on the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

The verdict: The five-seat Hyundai Santa Fe Sport packs undeniable value, but even a raft of updates for 2017 can’t hide spotty cabin quality, practical limitations and other signs of age.

Versus the competition: Largely the same SUV that debuted in early 2012, the Santa Fe Sport is a bargain versus most other midsize SUVs — which have improved a lot since then.

Hyundai says it updated a quarter of the Santa Fe Sport’s parts for 2017, including a number of structural reinforcements to improve its spotty crash-test scores. Freshened styling and an updated multimedia system round out the major changes; you can see all the differences for 2017 here.

The Santa Fe Sport is a smaller version of... Read More