2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

I am happy

So far the best investment. I enjoy driving. 😉I have not stopped smiling. Just the right size for me and my 👪. Love my truck/SUV

Great family car.

It's a great car. It's the perfect fit for my family and all their gear for sports etc.... great ride, meets all our needs, enough space.

Very comfortable

The only thing I have noticed that I don’t like is the dimmer for the head lights. If you quickly flip it, it will turn off your lights completely which could prove deadly for an inexperienced driver.

Love Hyundai

I love my Hyundai. My previous vehicle was a hyundai also. Highly reliable, gas efficient and family friendly vehicles. Easy to maintain. Can't go wrong.

Excellent and loaded with options

Such an awesome vehicle it's tough for us to part with it. Runs and looks brand new still. It gave us no trouble whatsoever. Unfortunately, Our current needs call for us to have to replace with a truck.

Couldn't be happier with it.

Only reason I can't keep the vehicle forever is because I need more room for trips, luggage, car seats. Got good mpgs, comfortable with a car seat in the back, apple car play was great.

Most reliable car I’ve own.

Really comfortable and reliable. Plenty of leg room and love the style. Really good in gas mileage and economic in price. Would recommend to anybody.

My 2017 was bought in 2016 warrenty is out and the

Car leaks oil from a cut off sensor so i constantly add oil cant afford to fix it almist 300.00 i dont believe i will buy another on

Nice car

Just bought it. Very happy with it so far! Has a ton of great features and the 2.0 Turbo really moves! I would totally recommend this car to a family member or a friend.

Best looking car I've ever owned

Perfect car that fills all my needs in an SUV. Great gas mileage for a large car too. Lots of cabin room for my 6 foot frame and for my golf clubs and fishing gear in the cargo area. Love the metallic blue color too.