2008 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2008 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2008 Jeep Patriot

Great vehicle

So far i.v been driving my jeep 8 years, almost a 100k miles on it. No major work has yet to be done, .only the minor things. My serpentine belt has had to be replaced a few times but nothing majorly expensive, its been very reliable. Always starts up. No problems so far! Drives great. All wheel.

Best car i've ever owned.

I love this car. I'm a big guy and always have trouble being comfortable inside a vehicle. The Jeep Patriot is very spacious, plenty of leg room. Lots of unique features and great performance.

4.1

good 4x4.

never failed to start ,very good in the snow. good gas mileage owned for 10 years. i enjoyed owning it.

stylish utility

This car combines utility with comfort. It looks very stylish yet practical and fun to drive. It was a pleasant surprise to find out how economical it is.

Great car

I recently bought this vehicle, but I'm already in love. The style is great and I like that it's a fuel efficient jeep. Great car.

Most practical vehicle I ever owned

This car met all of my needs. It was easy to move things around without renting or relying on people to come help me.

4.1

Most reliable car I've owned

I loved my 2008 Jeep Patriot, bought with less then 200 miles on it in 2010. Great vehicle. Great vehicle.

Best value!

I originally bought the car because the price was perfect. Now nine years later I wouldn't trade it for anything.It has out preformed my expectations and was the perfect car to give my son.As, his first car it goes to school and work and I don't have to worry as much because I know with the basic maintenance we've done it's safe and reliable.I would love to buy a 2017.

Money saver and fun to ride

Rides and looks great. This is the most fun car I have owned in three years. Great visibility and safe. Go on a long drive, drive up to beach or mountains this car is ready.

3.9

Great car if taken care of

So far I've really loved this car. Mine is a manual transmission and shifted really smooth when I first got it. However, now it's needing a new clutch, otherwise I would have rated it a lot higher. When it's in good working order, it's great and has plenty of room for my whole family. Can't wait to get it fixed and back on the road!