2008 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2008 Jeep Patriot
3.6

Reliable and versatile.

My wife and I bought matching cars. She was pregnant and was rear-ended on the freeway. The car kept her and baby safe, even though it was totaled. I kept mine for 10 years, putting 140,000 miles on it. It still runs strong. Good space and style.

2.6

Money pit

This SUV was a nigtmare after a year of buying it. Thousands of dollars sunk into it over 5 years do not recommend it. The vehicle stopped working and sat at Dobson for almost 3 weeks charged 600$ and they still couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. Hay to get it towed home. If you like spending money get your self ones if these!

4.3

Excellent Jeep for sale. Very safe!

This vehicle is great for on road and off road use. Very reliable everything is in check with vehicle 4WD and has 5 newly bought General Altimax wheels. Good family car lots of space as well as a car ready for an adventure.

4.3

I love my Jeep

Hi there Jeep lovers, I bought my Jeep in 2008 and now being 2019 i still love my Jeep.. in the past 10 years i only had to replace the back weelberings with the hubs. My car gets serviced when it should be serviced and it never failed me once. I love fishing and my Jeep can handle the offroading and have more than enough space. I will recommend this car for anyone that ask me. Thanx.

Most reliable vehicle I?ve owned

I?v been driving this car for over 10 years with no break-ins problems. Easy to drive as well good mileage. Normal maintenance (tires, oil changes, AC Tune-up). Extremely recommend a Jeep.

2.6

32k when when purchased now 52k

Everything is running electronically even the accelerator through computer totally sucks I like the car everything else about it I can't stand I would never buy one again

4.4

Most reliable car I've ever owned

Great small family car. Runs Good, looks Good! Very Well taken car of. One Owner, all service records. Rugged looking, but practical. It's a Jeep Thing!

Just purchased 2009 Patriot as a 1st car for son

So far so good! Purchased a 2009 Jeep Patriot with only 70,000 miles. Drives great! Perfect 1st car for our son. Mechanic we took it to said it take care of it & it will go well over 200,000 mi.

3.3

Nice enough vehicle but not for me.

This Jeep was okay I'm sure others would enjoy it but it was not what was working for me didn't care for Style or the feeling inside the Jeep. Good price just preference on me not liking it as much as another chose a different Jeep and love it never purchased for had a Jeep before my purchase from this date.

3.6

Definately an economy 4x4

This was capable in the snow but repair needs made ownership frustrating. With the cronic problems these are known to have (ie suspe sion, subframe corrosion & fuel tank) any vehicle that hasnt had these issues corrected is a ticking timebomb.