2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2015 Kia Sorento
4.3

Reliable car to fit my growing family

This car meets the needs of my growing family. It's very roomy and comfortable. Has a nice interior and was greatly taken care of. Gets good gas mileage

KIA. Sorento

We. LOVE. IT. He. Love. It They. Love. It. THANK you so much please have a Beautiful day for us , you made your year !!!!!!!! THANK you fam. Keep up the good work thank you. I didn't you know right. Test D...... thank you.

Best car I've owned

This car drives like a dream. There's plenty of leg room in the front and back for my 6ft teenager. The back seats recline which is great for road trips and there's a 3rd row which is perfect for separating the kids on said roadtrip. The functionality of the car is the best and I feel confident and safe driving it.

3.9

Good Car

This car was great for my family of 6. It was a good car for us. The whole family loved it. The only reason we got rid of it is because we decided to upgrade to a truck.

Best and the most reliable Car I own.

This Car is very good. I have plenty of room in the front and in the back. The ride is excellent and I love to drive this car. This is the 2nd Sorento for me.

I love it very great car

I was hit in back with my and i think it save my life i love my kia. They are great car and great for kids to

I love love love my KIA Sorento.

Very reliable vehicle. Strong power terrain. Most amazing turning radios compared to all other vehicles. Great gas mileage and comfort on the road. This has been the best vehicle choice for me.

Our Sorento has been awesome!!!

Our family has had our Sorento since we bought it new at the end of 2014. We now have 115000 miles on it and have done nothing to it except routine maintenance. This car is very versatile and works well for hauling family or things. Love that the 3rd row can be folded flat when you don’t need it!

Excellent car and value so far

I was buying with a specific budget and found I could buy the first of a new model year Sorento (2015) or an older Toyota Highlander or Honda Pilot for about the same price. The Sorento beat both of them in Consumer Reports 2015 car reviews that year, no doubt in part because it was a new model and the others hadn't had a major update for several years. It's been great so far.

4.0

Not sure feeling worried

This car is great except that i have been reading about a lot of these vehicles in line and there are quite a few people complaining about the engine and a knocking noise some Kia's with less miles and some with a little more miles on it. So i financed it just a few days ago 118,000 miles and i am pleased with how well it drives however i am now starting to here a knocking noise and many people are complaing about this problem. So now i am not as comfortable because i do not know how reliable this vehicle will be with how many cimplaints there is about the engine.