2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2015 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2015 Kia Sorento

4 year and 63K miles so far

Overall I can say it is a good deal for the monet and the longer than usual for the original warranty. The downsides are the A/C just is not adequate for Phoenix summer temperatures above 105. It tajes about 4 miles to get it to cool down adequately. Other vehicles in my family, Lexus, and Chrysler products cool down much quicker than my Sorento. My second complaint is the cooling seats fan are also on adequate despite tye dealer service telling me that’s the way it it.

Sweet ride, lots of space to pick up lumber!

This car meets all of my needs (except that it isn't a pickup!). With the luxury package and full length moonroof, the interior feels like a car 3-times the price. The only thing I wish it had is better gas mileage. Otherwise I'm beyond delighted with my purchase of this as a gently used car.

Very reliable vehicle!!!

I love my sorento the only problem I’ve had is that my drivers back door quit opening. Other than that me and my family love it and would get in in and go anywhere.

3.4

Tired of changing bulbs

I have had to change my headlights and tail lights 5 times in the past year. The wiring needs to be recalled. It’s a hazard to drive without lights. And nobody should have to replace the lights that often.

Reliable car I owned

I love my car I jus wish I bought the fully loaded vehicle it rides smooves it's very spacious it sits comfortable I love the color

2.7

It’s a wonder I wasn’t killed in it

At a little over 50,000 miles I had engine failure. SUV goes into “limp home mode”. If I had been trying to pull out on interstate, I would have been run over. Then 4000 miles later, wiring harness goes out. Limp home mode again. Fortunately was not on interstate then either. Honestly how many times can my luck hold out??? Trading time at the old corral.

Loved it

Just what I was looking for lots of room and comfort the power I wanted and options I love exactly what I was hoping to find

4.0

Great car for a family

I've had this car now for 6 months and it's great. I used to drive a Hyundai accent and the switch from sedan to suv has been great. Awesome gas mileage, roomy interior, and lots of trunk space. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

My 2015 KIA Sorento

I’ve had great luck with the two KIA Sorento models I’ve owned. Drove my 2004 to 100K miles with no problems Current KIA Sorento has 56K+ miles. So far so good. I’m thinking of getting a 2019 or 2020 model. I’ve got a great CSR that I trust and follow him whrn he moves to another KIA dealership.

Love my Kia!!

Just bought my used Kia Sorento 2 weeks ago and I love it. It has all the bells & whistles you could ask for but reasonably priced. What really sold Me though was the Kia warrantee. I feel very confident that they will support their cvehicke.