2017 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2017 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2017 Lexus ES 350

Love the data provided

Love the style and performance. Gas mileage is respectable and easy to follow from the data provided. Not pleased at all with the rear window tinting that came with the car, but I can learn to live it hit. Much to dark for me.

Luxurious and Reliable

I just purchased this vehicle after years of driving European cars. After 100,000 miles, the maintenance costs skyrocketed. I Decided on a Lexus to take advantage of the solid craftsmanship along with the sleek design and luxurious feel. I love my new car! And plan to drive it for many years.

very nice and comfortable

this car is so far so good for us. it's comfortable, easy handle and safe. wish i could add the navigation in later, but oh well...

Style with constant reliability

Great car. Has all the luxury one would ever need, but also has so many safety features like adaptive cruise control which make it an absolute pleasure to drive.

This is the 2nd Lexus

Excellent!!!! leather, sound, navigation, XM radio, cup holders, steering wheel access, HID headlights, sunroof, legroom, headroom, trunk space Interior space, smooth ride, heated seats, air condition seats, fog lamps.

Luxury, Reliability, Superiority

Fun, Luxury, reliable and roomy driving experience. Great for a single, couple or a family. Feels as if you're driving on the clouds. Very reliable and safety features that gives you a peace of mind.

Perfect in every way

I've owned a Lexus for over 20 years. They are the most reliable vehicle.. hands down. I currently own 2 but one is a much older model with over 300,000 and still just as smooth.

Most luxurious car I've owned

Gorgeous body, love the color, leather seats, safety features, and expect it to last for years. Our family and friends are very happy for us. It's very different from what we had so we have a learning curve. Thanks for everything.

Love the car!

Just exactly what we wanted. Great looking and good gas mileage, too. More options for safety and comfort than in any car we have ever owned.

Great car but expensive to purchase

Lexus offers about the best cars available. There is nothing that is not to like and it is very reliable. The downside is the cost. They are expensive. I recently purchased a 2017 ES 350 with about 13,500 miles. The price was $29,400 plus about $1,000 in extra dealer charges and taxes. I could have purchased a lot of other cars new for less. I choose Lexus for the long term.