2017 Lexus ES 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 ES 350 Lexus
Explore the 2017 Lexus ES 350
Shop the 2017 Lexus ES 350

Driving a Dream

This car is phenomenal! Smooth extremely quiet ride without giving up power!! The quality of workmanship and care that comes with the certified warrantee is wonderful and have not seen anything like it! The only thing that could be improved is the heated steering wheel as only the pads on the sides heat and I was use to the whole steering wheel in my last car. But the seat heaters are amazing and superior to my last car.

4.5

Best value for the money of all the Lexus lineup

My wife really enjoyed the design of the exterior and also of the interior we went to purchase a new vehicle but when she saw the interior of the old ES she preferred to have the older version

Happy with this recent purchase

Got the car I had selected off of CarGurus, validated that it was still at the EVO cars Seffner, FL location before I left home. The car is great, so far so great.

4.4

Quietist, most solid feeling car I’ve ever owned!

The car was great except for the cell phone plug in options, no digital speedometer and no way to shut off center vents. I know minor things but annoying sometimes.

Riding in comfort!

Beautiful color and the ride is very comfortable and quiet. Would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a mid-size sedan. This car can be for a family or a couple.

Very reliable

We are pleased with the vehicle. It meet the needs of our family. It is very comfortable as well as efficient, it was a good purchase.

3.9

Front seats not comfortable

Great car, but uncomfortable, narrow front seats. The car rides and handles very well, but can't get past the seats. Wish I had taken a longer test drive.

So good

Comfortable. Enough power. Luxury options that I appreciate. Not to flashy (Mercedes). Quiet. The stereo is amazing. I can be in the car all day without a complaint.

Best brand and car make that I've owned

This car will satisfy the most discriminating driver. Power, comfort, efficiency, and value. You will not be unhappy with a Lexus.I would happily recommend this car to anyone.

I am come back customer. This is second more Lexu

I am very pleased with this second Lexus. I will also buy next vehicles will absolutely LEXUS!! This vehicle is very comfortable and luxury riding