2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

Best car ever

Best car ever - on day 2004 Lexus RX 330 for 17 years and loved every minute of it. Wanted to replace it with the same thing but extra safety features to help Drive safely. It took a long time deciding but I selected a car I knew was going to help me last another 17 years.

Most reliable car that I have owned

The car meet all my needs, head room, leg room, the touch screen monitor pad. However I wished that the back up camera tail would come out a little more. When it rains and I have to back up into my garage, I have to wipe the camera off. Also, there should have been a front or camera around the entire care. Since this is SUV and it sits up high, I can not see the curb when I park. I think the automatic truck need to be on this vehicle. Overall, I do like this car and putting unleaded grade level gas in my vehicle.

3.9

fluctuation in the acceleration

In general a really nice car. My issues have been and still are the fluctuation in the acceleration and the maintaining a constant speed very irritating. I have had it into the dealership ship several times for this problem and they cannot find a problem.

Never, ever buy anything else!

Of all the vehicles that I’ve owned, aprx 30, this vehicle is by far the best one. Oozes luxury, every single item in the interior and exterior work flawlessly and effortlessly. Quality of workmanship is outstanding. Fuel economy (with burning regular gas is 21.3mpg with all city driving and 26. Mpg at 70mph highway. Engine/transmission is smooth as silk. Not a real burner off the line, but definitely not a slouch either. Every drive leaves me grinning!

Most car I ever owned

If you need a Great ,luxury and reliable car, go for Lexus! This car has every thing our family needs as daily drive,driving the kids and vacation!

Beautiful, reliable, comfortable Lexus!

My new Lexus RX 350 SUV offers such a smooth ride, very quiet, plenty of leg and head room - just to name a few features. My previous SUV was a Lexus RX 300. Drove it for 16 years and it NEVER let me down! Super reliable vehicle and that's why I'll always drive a Lexus! Thank you Lexus for striving to produce the best out there!

4.4

Luxurious sporty

Second Rx that I've owned. Comfort and spacious. Not into the analog clock design and the cd radio. Reliability can't really tell since I only owned it for couple months.

First luxury car we have owned

We have only had this car a month but we live it. Wish it had the heads up option but other then that all excellent

Typical Lexus, A1.

I don’t like the loose steering. Also we were told it had 360 degree camera and it doesn’t. Should have kept my 2016. The steering was tight and the overall size was more compact.

We have owned Lexus SUV since 1980's

So far satisfied with the handling and performance. Exceptional reliability. Corner turning angle, driving and interior noise are good. We are happy to have this and our children also own Lexus.