2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

The Best Car I Ever Owned

The RX 350 is a great car to own. It feels very luxurious and easy to drive. The interior is elegant and the exterior looks bold and sporty! I have been a Toyota owner all my life and decided to upgrade to Lexus and am very happy about it. It’s great to know that I have a car that is extremely reliable and can last the next 20 years.

My New RX 350 is a Dream Car!!!

This car is absolutely awesome, it’s the first Lexus I’ve ever owned and I’m very pleased with it so far. It’s a stunning beauty and drives like a dream!!!

My first SUV and I am in love!

This car has plenty of room and the ride is so smooth. It’s a perfect smaller size SUV! The interior features are beautiful from the matte wood finishes to the leather.

RX350 is awesome !

Recently purchased a2020 RX350. It made me realize why I wanted to be back in another Lexus. I previously owned a 2015 RX and moved to another auto thinking I could save some money and be happy, but I was wrong. There is a saying " you get what you pay for". While I did not get the luxury package, there is plenty to love. I do recommend at least getting the premium package ! I love the radio and the large screen. Easier to use since you have the option of a touch screen or pad. The sound quality with bluetooth is amazing, the best of any car I've had. Crystal clear sound ! It's rather odd, because when the RX changed to the massive front grill, I thought it was the ugliest SUV out there, but it grows on you, and the 2020 model as tweaked the front , and it looks much better now. It stands out and looks different than other SUV's, and that's why I love it ! It is amazingly quiet inside, and rough surface roads are a breeze with this RX.....you don't get bumped around ! If you are looking for a wonderful, very comfortable ride, try one..you will love it.

Solid car

Yes Lexus are pricey but this is the 3rd one I have owed and they are a solid car and they stand behind their product!! Drives smooth, seats on my Fsport are super comfortable. Highly recommend considering this SUV

Classiest vehicle I have ever owned! Smooth

It is a joy every time I get in and start driving, true luxury. I will own a Lexus for the remainder of my life.

My first SUV and I love this Lexus

Quiet, comfortable, love the styling inside and out, good power. The Pearl White exterior color and Parchment/ dark brown interior are pleasant to live with

A very high quality car!

I like the safety features of the automobile as well as the upgrades from the prior vehicle I owned. I also like the ride is the new car.

I bought my 2004 RX350 fromYour dealership. Best d

I know how reliable the RX is because of prior ownership of one Your dealership is still competitive with pricing I’ll be back in 10 years for a new RX!!!!

LEXUS RX 350

Very happy with the RX 350. Easy to get in and out. Very comfortable, has warnings for parking and backing up. The interior is beautiful. I am not crazy about the new grill. Preferred the type of grill on my 2015 RX 350. It is loaded with the latest technology, except the kick open tailgate.