2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

Best car I've ever owned

This car is my dream car. Quiet, reliable, and so comfortable. It's everything I'd hoped for and the Lexus delivered. The exterior is beautiful and the interior is fit for a King. Really nice car.

1.0

Bad bad service bad experience bad customer servic

Bad service bad customer experience customer service bad experience bad customer service bad service experience bad customer service bad customer experience bad customer service bad

Best luxury car over Audi, BMW, and Mercedes!

Clean, elegant, stylish luxury car that turn eyes and makes ownership a true privilege. Buy from large volume dealer like Johnson Lexus from Raleigh, NC

Best vehicle so far

It's great ! This is my 3rd Lexus. And my next one will be as well. My husband also owns a Lexus RX350 as well.

Much to nice for us!!

Always wanted a luxury car or SUV. Well I got one now and it is much to nice for us. Not used to having anything like this. Am trying to sell it. We have no need for this nice or expensive of a vehicle. Don’t owe a dime on it, but it’s out of our league.

It's early days yet, but so far very happy.

Our first Lexus. So far it has been a pleasure to drive and own. Great ride. Very quiet. Dealer has been easy to work with.

LEXUS RX 350 year 2020 compliment

Driver smooth on the road and easy on gas. Will recommend this vehicle to everyone... The price is affordable for all the different features. Thanks

Love the RX 350

Coming from a Toyota Sequoia, I no longer needed such a large SUV. The RX 350 is perfect for me now. I’m enjoying everything about it.

Smooth driving.

Beautiful car. Fully loaded with sun roof, nav system, hands free lift gate, power locks, power windows. Numerous hands free systems. Radio sounds amazing. Love the navigation and car play system.

The best car for our needs!

We have come to expect the excellence of Lexus. Have owned several Lexus RX through the years and have never been disappointed! They just keep getting better!