2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350
4.3

Vehicle and Dealer Support is excellent

I would purchase it again if needed. Lots of advances over previous models with some pet peeves still present for instance no audible blind side monitoring signal.

My second Lexus. Very comfortable and reliable.

This car is very comfortable and well finished. It has a very smooth ride and any optional extra you could ever want. I would suggest a test drive and you will be hooked. I was.

Beautiful Luxury, Sweet Ride

I purchased the Pearl exterior RX with Parchment interior. It’s a beautiful combo. The technology and safety features are excellent. It’s a comfortable ride, I am very happy with my Purchase.

Lexus ES 350

This car fit all needs my very well. It was very safe, comfortable and easy to drive. It had very few repairs for the 155,000 miles and 11 years I owned it. The body and interior held up very well considering the high milage and age. It almost looked like the day I bought it.

Lexus cars are the way to go!

I’ve have owned a Lexus and Toyota for over 20 years. I have NEVER had any major issues with these cars. I highly recommend purchasing these models.

Amazing SUV

The Best SUV, confort and luxury, good price for amenities and tech. Performance is excellent and amazing. Perfect for long trips. Very good Gad consume

Love it!

We love this car! It’s so fun to drive. Love all the technology. It drives so nice, and is very quiet. The red interior is great.

Very smoooooth

Really like this car. My first ever “Japanese import”. Always bought American. Gotta tell ya. I don’t why I took so long to buy a Lexus. Price was equivalent to my old Ford. Every thing about the car is top notch. The only down side is the infotainment system is complex. There is a learning curve. But we do love this car. Very smooth and quiet ride.

Luxury and Confident in a safe destination

The Lexus RX 350 is a great size SUV to take shopping, dining out with friends, or traveling. The safety features give you confident for a safe arrival. Stylish design and comfort make this vehicle a pleasure to drive.

First Lexus I have owned.

Smooth quiet ride, very classy in & out. Nice choice of colors. Love the all weather mats. Only negative is lack of rear under mat storage.