2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$44,150–$45,550 MSRP range
side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

My third Lexus and another home run

Vehicle is beautiful, comfortable, quiet, and reliable. Fits my needs and wants very well. I have not required service as yet but on my two prior Lexus vehicles it was excellent.

Car you love to drive- great ride

Excellent vehicle, very comfortable ride, stylish and sleek. Terrific ride and great gas mileage. Vehicle has definitely been built for the long haul. First time Lexus owner and very pleased.

It's all that they say it is

Coming from a family of GM cars for over 25 years myself, this car hands down is the best car I have ever owned. If you are on the fence over the styling or whatever, go drive it. You'll understand why they sell so many they do in a year.

Most comfortable car I've owned

I have owned Lexus 350 RX since 2004 and this is the most comfortable and drives like a dream. Most of my friends have newer cars and I have had them drive mine they have commented how great it handles.

My dream car

This car met all my needs. This is the first time we purchased Lexus and we love every single thing about it. Highly recommended !

Love this car!

Excellent comfort. Drives like a dream. Packed with features. We just bought the car, so don’t have any experience with reliability, but research shows Lexus holds up well.

Excellent Car

this is the 6th RX that I have opened - all have been outstanding in terms of ergonomics, comfort, noise and safety. Apple Play is easy to use, I no longer require the navigation option.

For the short time we've owned it, all is well

We like the way the car looks and it is running very well, We have owned it for only a few days now so we cannot elaborate any more at this time

Very comfortable with a lot of features.

Just have it for two months, so with limited mileages, it’s hard to estimate reliability. However, we are very happy with features and comfortable ride, especially down/up shift driving fun.

Small Changes Matter

The small changes to the RX350 are really nice. The touch screen comes in handy when driving and having a place to put your cell phone is working great.