2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$44,150–$45,550 MSRP range
side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

Most Interactive vehicle I have owned.

This car came with all the bells and whistles, full technology package, 3 rows, many USB ports, navigation, rear camera and comfortable ride. I will be enjoying discovering all the features that are included in this vehicle.

Affordable Luxury is totally true for the RX350.

Quality build for one end to the other. Ride quality and quiet above the rest of this class. Midsize SUV. I have high end large SUV and the ride is very comparable.

Best car I ever leased

3rd time I’m leasing this model car. Love it For an SUV it drives like a car Good mileage on gas Love love love love

5th RX we've owned.

We have gotten spoiled by all the comfort and safety features and by the feel of driving a luxury vehicle. Heard the CD players will be dropped from all Toyota/Lexus in 2021 - bad move!

Fun car!

Make sure you find seats comfortable and the back is roomie enough..... otherwise great car with lots of bells and whistles. Drives much better than other cars in its class

Safe and beautiful vehicle

My third Lexus. Comfortable and easy to operate. 6 USB ports including 2 in the back seat. Safety is a priority in the design of this vehicle.

The Best Ride

This is my first Lexus. What a nice, quiet ride. Easy to handle. Lap of Luxury. I really like the safety features and the alarms help me to park in the garage safely. The exterior style is beautiful.

Have been a Lexus fan for years.

This RX350 is just right for my needs. I really like the interior and the overall appearance and drivability. The vehicle is the right size for me and my family.

Great looking mid-size SUV!

Extremely pleased with the Lexus RX! Quality, dependability, features, safety, appearance - all top notch! Moving the display 5 inches closer to the driver was a great improvement. Our RX is the F-Sport, the seats are incredibly comfortable! Highly pleased and certainly recommend the RX!

Nice redesign of front end. Apple car play.

Luxury and reliability plus comfort and style for a great price. Great styling inside and out. Very roomy and comfortable for the long trips. Plus latest tech inside and safety features.