2020 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$44,150–$45,550 MSRP range
side view of 2020 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2020 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2020 Lexus RX 350

This is my 5th Lexus and I wouldn’t buy any other.

This car is larger than the RX350 I traded out for and I prefer the smaller size. Otherwise I love it for its comfort and handling. I much prefer the front styling to the older model grill. They were ugly. This one is a cleaner style

Love the car.

The steering is so easy and now that they have added Apple Play I no longer needed to get the navigation system. The computer could be easier to use but it has improved. This is my 5th RX350.

Love our Lexus RX!

Very smooth ride and now has apple car play in it. Very pleased with design and quality of finish inside the car. The dealership has amazing service from sales staff to service department

The new 2020 RX350 is fantastic

This car is everything we thought it would be and after driving it and using all of the features it is simply fantastic and a wonderful experience.

Love Lexus experience. Quiet, Luxurious, reliable

I have always liked Lexus. I loved my GS300 for 19 years!! I think there are customers for various types of cars. For me Lexus is exactly what I like and want. I love the maintenance free operation, the luxurious ride and the precise and safe handling of lexus products. I have always liked the dealership when I need to come in for services. No pushy salesmen, great customer service and knowledgeable people who answer all the questions that a customer wants to know to make a good decision on their next vehicle.

Traded my Mercedes Benz S550 for 2020 Lexus RS

Driving/riding in this car is like riding on a cloud. Only had it a short time, but so far, I couldn't be happier. Was worth the weight for the new 2020 model. Love, love, love it!