2011 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Maxima Nissan
Explore the 2011 Nissan Maxima
Shop the 2011 Nissan Maxima

Family sports car

Accelerates quite well for family sedan. The CV transmission makes the ride very smooth. Whether you are going shopping or passing the six cars in front of you, the Maxima does the job well.

Nissan Maxima: The Company/ Car you can trust

I have having this car from last 6 months. I bought this from a Nissan dealer. This a perfect family sedan. I am having sports package.

2.0

Not happy with the reliability of this viewicle

I have own end my Nissan Maxima for a year and a half now and it ran great for the first 15000 miles after I bought it from the dealer with 39500 miles. I have had major issues with the EVAP system such as air leaks, a failed purge valve, and another valve on top the engine which failed also for that system. Problems still unresolved with a mending check engine light. I dont feel safe drive g this car what else can go wrong.

4.3

Most Luxury stop sedans I have ever purchased.

If you're not trying to spend more then 35,000 for a luxury but you also need reliability this might be the perfect car for you.

A jack of many trades

The maxima can please a few different crowds all while being itself. Me being someone who loves performance oriented cars was initially not sure how the CVT would fair with my regular spirited driving. I ended up getting used to the CVT and started to appreciate certain characteristics it had, however of course the car would have been even BETTER with a traditional auto transmission. The Maxima's platform easily made it one of, if not the best front drive cars ive ever driven especially as far as sedans go. The car corners flat and has large amounts of grip for a front drive vehicle. It NEVER gave me any issues and only needed its routine vitals over the entire course of ownership. The car's interior impressed everyone who ever stepped foot into and the cars always turned heads. The only reason i no longer have it is due to it getting t-boned from someone running a red light. I would recommend the Maxima over and over again.

Sports Sedan

This car is a great pleasure to drive on a daily basis. Practical enough to meet the needs of anyone, but sporty enough to still have fun. Can be good on gas if you don't want to go fast all the time. Fits four adults comfortably, five for quick trips. This car is so reliable and maintenance needs are only routine.

4.4

Good all around

Nice in side an out. Fun for the kids. It has slot of room. Power everything. Easy to driver. Driver friendly.

Great Car for the price

Great car for the price. Very smart with the intelligent key. Bought the car with 33000 miles and now i have 82000. Has been very good to me and would recommend to a friend and would consider buying a new maxima as well.

Nissan Reliability

This is the 4th Nissan I have owned and they have always been reliable. The Maxima is very fast and lives up to its "four door sports car" name.

Best Car I've ever owned!!

This car is fantastic, I got an amazing deal for it and it has every extra option you can get on it besides the heated mirrors. Clean and fun, Makes for a very good impression on others. Fuel Economy isn't the greatest but the performance more than makes up for it. I never knew I needed a heated steering wheel and ventilated seats til this car. If you like a luxury look and feel with all the fun of a 4 door sports-car, this is THE car.