2011 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Maxima Nissan
Explore the 2011 Nissan Maxima
Shop the 2011 Nissan Maxima
4.3

Great choice for performance sedan

This car has several positives and a few negatives. Good legroom all round the cabin. Most of the standard options (moonroof heated seats and steering wheel, car maintenance display, etc) work proficiently. Only negatives are the fuel economy and expensive maintenance.

200k miles and still runs like new.

Comfort meets performance. Change the oil, tires, brakes and feed it feel, just keeps going. Would definitely but another Maimma or Nissan when I need a new car.

Affordable luxury

It is the lap of affordable luxury. Lots of room and comfort. Has plenty of power for all your needs. Best car i have ever owned.

Most reliable and fun car I've ever owned

This car not only looks good from the outside, it has all the amenities on the inside. Ride is super smooth and it has more bells and whistles than the local fire department. Performance? WOW! 0-60 in in mid 5 secs. Quarter mile under 15 seconds. I purchased this 2011 because I also own a 1997. I can not recommend Maximas enough. Great car.

4.4

240,000 Miles and still going.

I purchased my 2011 Nissan Maxima 5 years ago at 100,000 miles. The car was a company vehicle before that and was in immaculate shape, showroom condition. It was my first car being 16 years old, and now being 21, I still have it. When I put 5 stars for the reliability, I mean it. I have put that car through. The. Ringer. I've taken it off roading, I've driven it in the worst snowstorms (the Maxima really does great driving in snow as well, easy to handle and control, it doesn't get stuck easy) and rain storms, and nothing will stop it. I've been hit two times in it, one by another driver, and one by a deer, and it still runs. My Maxima has been used, abused, and put through the most strenuous tasks you can put a 4 door sedan through, and through it all it still stands as the best vehicle I've ever owned. The only major maintenance I've done to it was replace the radiator at 235K miles, aside from that, keeping up with normal maintenance is all she needs. The interior while not the most luxurious has fared very well. The cloth seats are still in great shape, no rips, no tears, and the same goes for the other upholstery. Leather inserts are still in great condition, and the audio system still sounds new and is better than that of my 2016 Mustang GT. My only gripe is that the side bolsters in the seats aren't really snug enough. For being a 7 year old vehicle, it still looks great, the styling does not look old, and when freshly washed they're really a car to admire. The 300hp V6 allows for plenty of power for spirited driving or other situations and is very responsive. I'd call it a 4 door sports car, because it sure handles like one. All in all, if you're looking for a vehicle, whether it be for you, or your teen that's just beginning to drive, and you need something absolutely bulletproof, snowproof, rainproof, childproof, deerpoof, etc.. The Maxima is it. You won't find a better 4 door sedan with all of these features and dependability that's within the Maxima's pricepoint.

Loved the 2011 Nissan Maxima and everything about

This car was super reliable, included every option available and was an overall excellent vehicle! The only negative thing ?negative? thing I have to say about it is that the gas mileage wasn?t that great but that?s to be expected from such a high performance engine!

My Dream Car!!

I love the stylish up to date body! Rides very smooth! Great on the highway! Not good on gas, but I don't care! I love it!

Very good for first time buyers.

The car is a gas saver good for family and long drive. Need to test drive to believe. Car.com is the place to shop for you next car.

Classy and sexy car

We got a great deal! This baby is fully loaded and drives extremely well. It was bought for our teenage son, but I really want it for myself!

3.7

Chevy malibu

Ride is bad and rough. Dashboard splits apart. Interior splits and tears apart. Dashboard melts Not a smooth ride. Feel every bump in the road. Need improvement.