2011 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

$31,750 starting MSRP
side view of 2011 Maxima Nissan
Explore the 2011 Nissan Maxima
Shop the 2011 Nissan Maxima

Bells and whistles galore. Great car.

It?s been reliable from day one. It?s got every bell and whistle you could want or need in a car. It?s been a pleasure to drive for the past five years.

3.5

Rebuild Title info

I thought the car looked good, just not sure of the overall maintenance required long term. It detailed very well, but the body work could have been better.

I LOVE this Car

I purchased my Maxima with 5,000 miles on it. I'm pretty sure it was a factory executive lease car. It is wonderful ! Rides smoothly, very comfy, nothing ever goes wrong with it, it has a heated steering wheel , sun roof and heated seats. The Bose stereo has great sound. It is also pretty fast which I love. I'll drive it till it drops!

4.3

Great Car

Would love to own a 2018 model soon love the speed and quality of this luxurious car also seems like a family vehicle

Best vehicle ive owned

Amazing all around cant point to one flaw besides bluetooth feature not present this vehicle is bar none to the other competion in my opinion ive had 2 honda accords 1 toyota camry and ive rented a few other brands but this nissan maxima is not close to any in my opinion

It's worth it!!

I've been looking for a car that fit my personality, work and be able to look outside and say that's my car. I fell in love with Nissans and this Maxima fits the bill.

4.1

Most realible car with no incidents

My second car I owned only selling because I have a family and needed something bigger so I bought a 2016 jeep cheeroke

Mostrar realible cartas de owned

Confort is great lot of leg room in the back and front .. great performance , nice and quiet , bose system is loud

great car

never had any issues with it, excellent ride. really like the keyless entry feature and the sunroof.

4.3

Awesomeness

I like nisssn built to last enjoy all of their products. I enjoyed the vehicles handle the road the performance is excellent