2014 Subaru Forester consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2014 Subaru Forester
Shop the 2014 Subaru Forester

Overall great value!

Everything you need for an adventurous family of 5 or less! MPG, AWD, and storage space. From the beach to the snow you can’t find a better SUV.

Love my Burley Subaru Forester 2014

I purchased her with her Diapers on! Lol She is paid off now! 6 1/2 years old, 64,000 est miles and runs like a champ! A minor recall on back Electrical lamp! I do regular maintenance on her and she Takes care of me! We’ve driven across the US , moved 4 times to various states, and she’s a keeper! Love her bunches! Thank you Jesus! Have a blessed day!

4.1

Not the Subaru I know!!

This is my 4th forester. Never had a problem. So I was very disappointed when this 2014 although well designed, had rear bearing, springs , rear struts, oil consumption and bad winter mileage problem.

4.3

Looks great and has been reliable.

The Forester looks and preforms great aside from being a little bit rough on the road, interior is comfortable all the accessories and buttons are within good reach, really good fuel economy where I drive reaching almost 30mpg, overall one of my best experiences I've had with vehicles.

A family SUV that is practical and reliable

The Subaru forester is a very practical family SUV that is a great value for the money. Its interior is very spacious compared to its major competitors. Second row seats can be flattened completely to allow huge cargo room, almost like a small truck. Performance is good with reasonable fuel economy. Maneuverability is excellent and easy to drive. Very reliable without any major mechanical problem for many years ownership. 4 wheel drive make it great for all kinds of road conditions. It's price tag is very competitive among its competitors. Excellent value for the money!

Love Subaru

I wish the interior had more storage up front, but that's really the only thing I would change. I love the moonroof most of all, it's MASSIVE.

4.4

The 4th generation Forester is great!

This 4th generation Forester is the most practical and reliable car I have ever owned! The styling is not sexy but it’s symmetrical all wheel drive, gas mileage, reliability, and storage capacity is exceptional capacity for it’s size make it a great choice for urban, suburban, and rural conditions.

New members of the Subaru Nation

Our previous vehicle broke down and was going to be too expensive to fix and old enough to be on the downhill side of its reliability. We have looked at Subaru's and have had coworkers and friends who are happy owners of theirs. We just purchased a 2014 Forester and look forward to it serving our needs as a daily work commute vehicle as well as our weekend warrior hiking excursions. We like the 4 wheel drive capability as well as the 32 mpg highway rating, best of both worlds for us. We put a lot of miles on vehicles fast with all of our traveling and we look forward to testing the reliability of this Subaru.

4.2

**Reliable car for unbeatable price**

I actually like the bronze color of this forester. The ride is smooth, great on gas & driving a manual brought me back to my younger years! :) I like that this car has 17” tires and the tinted windows are a bonus. You should test drive yourself! Good luck.

4.3

The best value with the most saftey

Suburu was our choice for safety. I have had other brands of vehicles, both new and used and this vehicle drives the best so far. It feels good inside, has nice amenities, and really feels glued to the road.