2019 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

$26,345 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Outback Subaru
Explore the 2019 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2019 Subaru Outback

Subaru nailed it in the Touring

Absolutely have loved my Subaru Outback Touring. We have the 3.6 and it has not had a single issue after 43k miles. The interior is beautiful in the Touring. The nappa leather has held up surprisingly after my Audi's leather had cracks after only 12k. Love all the features you get with the Subaru and SPACE for the dogs without having to buy a huge SUV. First time Subaru owner after having owned an Audi A4, Infinity QX, Volkswagen Touareg as well as a Dodge. BEST one yet and it's not even considered a luxury brand. Cannot wait to get the next one!

Superb!

Great quality car ....Only issue I've had is I had to replace the battery way too early.....I read that the factory battery is not that great, so I bought a different kind and have had no problems.....I really don't see why as high quality the car is that it wouldn't come with a top notch battery!

Love my Subaru

I absolutely love this car. Extra room in back for my elderly parent's comfort. Easy to get in and out. Better gas mileage than I expected. All the safety features are a bonus.

Excellent car

Bought the car used with 6k on it. Now have 16k on it. Excellent driver, good gas economy, very quiet, comfortable. Have had no issues with car.

10/10 recommend

Best experience I had. Just bought the car from Boca Motors not too long ago, and not only is the car perfect, but the service there was amazing. The workers were super accommodating and nice, and just overall the best. Not to mention that this place probably has the cheapest deals you can ever find. Like seriously the cheapest. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. It’s the best.

Comfortable, Reliable Car

The 2019 Outback is really nice. Comfortable ride, handles well, great safety features. Also, unlike the newer models, the 2019 still had buttons and knobs for controls and it does not have the auto stop/start feature (which I find highly annoying).

Subaru Outback

So far we haven’t had any problems with it and we would recommend the car to anyone. We’ve wanted to get a Subaru for some time now.

Love my Outback

I love everything about my Outback except....1) there is no way to shut the radio off. It seems to turn off when you exit the car, however, when you turn it back on the radio comes blaring to life. This is an annoying feature but it is on all new Subarus. You just have to turn the volume done every time. 2) I have had to bring my car for service to fix several problems with the Bluetooth connectivity. They would reboot the software but the problem returns a while later. I guess this is a common problem. Neither of these would stop me from buying another Subaru.

3.9

Good bang for the buck.

The number 1 complaint I see on Consumer Reports is acceleration. Not sure what kind of acceleration everyone was expecting but it just fine for merging into traffic and speeding up to overtake when needed. The engine purs. Its MPG seems to fall short of the 25/34mpg city/highway. I do a bit of highway and suburb and I just cant seem to het pass an average of 24mpg. It may be that I do spend a lot of time sitting with the a/c on though. Ned to wait for cooler months and longer distances to see what I get.

Most comfortable, safe, great performing car!

This car exceeded my expectations. Plenty of leg room in front & back. 3 USB ports, great storage area, roomy "glove box" & console storage. Gets up & goes! This car drives me, more than I drive it!