2019 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2019 Subaru Outback
4.3

not starting today

today car turns over but will not start . i have triple or call dealership to get it towed over . Under warranty so it isn't a big deal just a pain it has 13000 miles and 18 months old No big deal unless a continues to be a frequent thing. I wanted to keep it beyond the Warranty. So let's hope it's a one time thing.

Great car love the safely options that’s included

This is a wonderful Car, the safety features are awesome, and it’s just a really sweet color green. It certainly fits my needs and easy to drive. I am extremely pleased with my decision to get a Subaru.

Love my Subaru

This is an awesome vehicle. I’m very satisfied with the performance and how it handles in the snow. I can’t believe it took me so many years to actually buy one.

GREAT CAR, BEST I HAVE EVER OWNED

GREAT CAR WITH MANY OPTIONS AND SAFETY FEATURES. WE GOT A GREAT DEAL AT GRAND SUBARU. i WILL PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE AGAIN AT THIS DEALERSHIP.

The best AWD all purpose car (3.6R)

Review is for 3.6 motor only! This car drives like a high end luxury car, but costs 10s thousands less! It is quest, soft perforated leather, powerful and gets good gas mileage. It has all luxury amenities like heater seats (even back one), dynamic cruise control, big touch screen and such. Intuitive user interface with actual buttons!! Huge trunk. We took many 5k+ trips in it, and it feels great. The only complain I would have is for Android auto is not easy to connect. You can not go wrong with this car.

Suburu Outback Champion

Rides like a Cadillac, great for road warriors! Interior fits so much - golf clubs, bikes, large pieces of luggage for those vacations in the road as well. I’ll never drive anything else.

4.3

I am enjoying this newer Subaru

I traded in my 2001 Outback for this car - it just seemed time. I opted for the same model, and this one matched my price range.

Love it

I love this car. It’s so luxurious, rides so smoothly, extremely comfortable, and safe!!! I can’t say enough good things about the 2019 Subaru Outback Limited!

Most reliable and capable car I've owned!

The Subaru Outback is a well designed, well equipped vehicle that has high ground clearance for off-road driving, front and rear seat reclining with rear seat drop down for cargo, technology safety features, great gas mileage, symmetrical all wheel drive. Very versatile vehicle!!

Most reliable car I have ever owned in 70 years

I have said it before and I will say it again. There isn’t a car or dealership I will ever trust like I trust Cascade Subaru