2019 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Outback Subaru
Explore the 2019 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2019 Subaru Outback

Most beautiful car ever

I cannot say enough good about my 2019 Subaru Outback Touring edition. It’s fully-loaded, gets great gas mileage, fun to drive, and is seriously beautiful with its green exterior and java brown leather interior.

Super smooth ride

This vehicle is fuel efficient, smart, and stylish. It’s very comfortable and I feel safe driving it. It has great space and it integrates well with Apple play.

4.0

I find the Owner's Manuel is of little use

I like the vehicle, however, I find understand how to utilize many of the options. For example I am still unable to turn off the audio system, the Bluetooth is unlike any of my previous vehicles, and I cannot find detailed information on several of the dash icons/warning lights such as the warning light "i". I know where the "i" light is, but am unable to decipher what it is warning me of or how to shut it off. I already miss my 4Runner and its readily decipherable options!

Love my Subaru

Great ride with excellent performance. I bought the last year of the 6 cylinder outback. So glad I did, great power. I did test drive the 4 cylinder model and it struggled to provide enough power for this size car. The 4 was sluggish while the 6 has pep! Love my Subaru!

4.3

Love My Outback

The Subaru Outback is the perfect car for me. I was looking for something with comfort and cargo room but didn't want a poorly handling high profile SUV. I have the limited trim and love the features. Seats are comfortable, seating position is nice - feels like a more car like ride than SUV. The power of the engine is fine, more than adequate for normal driving. The transmission is fine, a light foot is needed to get the most of the CVT on starts and provides smooth acceleration up to driving speeds. So many features automatic high beams, power lift gate, moonroof, drive memory seat position, reclining rear seats, heated rear seats, adaptive cruise control. The lane departure seems a little sensitive but the beeping doesn't bother me and just added safety feature with lane assist and eye sight forward collision warning - really enjoy the peace of mind with safety in this vehicle.

Have met a Subaru that I didn't like

This vehicle has pep It is comfortable, stylish, and the perfect size to fit all of the different people, dogs, and things that I carry. I love the special features like having 2 settings to memorize seat settings. It only takes a press of the button to switch my seat set up to how I like it after my husband has changed the seat setting to his options. I love the assisted driving functionality that comes with cruise control.

2nd Subaru Owned

This is my 2nd Outback. The first one, a 2012, was totaled in 2019 (rear ended by another car). Purchased the new Outback September 2019. The fact I purchased another Outback speaks volumes for the quality and safety of the vehicle. I do enjoy the 30+ mpg I get on the highway. The interior is nicely laid out for my likes and comfort. The auto lights are nice as well as their ability to adjust to turning a corner. I have previously owned a Highlander and Explorer as well,as other non SUV style cars. The Outback is the best!!

It starts when needed.

It gets me to where I'm going just as fast as I am driving. When I park, the car does not move any at all.

1.1

Unreliable

Do not waste your money on this car even if it comes with a lemon law waranty don't fall for it is a very long stressfull proces stay away from subaru and the service is the worse They change the radio unit 3 times Diferential replace at 11,000 miles I have to purchase new tires at 12,000 because hudson subaru service didn't rotate my tires on my second service interval and subaru only refund me 600 for tires tje worse company

Subaru Outback

I felt as if I were in the Rock of Gibraltor, it was so steady and I felt so safe in it. The seats are adjustable which makes them very comfortable and easy to see over the steering wheel. I am still learning the bells and whistles, much more than what I am used to having.