2019 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

$35,310–$37,185 MSRP range
side view of 2019 4Runner Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2019 Toyota 4Runner

Very reliable and drives nicely.

My SUV drives nicely and has plenty of room. I am used to driving pickup trucks and this one built like one but has more leg room and passenger room. Because I can fold down the seats there still is plenty of room for other things to transport. A very practical and reliable vehicle.

So far so good!

This is my first Toyota and I love it. Very comfortable ride and bold style. Interior is well appointed. Lots of compliments on the color.

2.6

Not worth the Money

Paint is terrible a bug hits it and it chips the paint , Mirror broke still under warranty Tires are terrible in the rain and snow and Toyota would not cover it Elgin Toyota where it was purchased there service department stinks cant even fill the tires properly really disappointed in Toyota would I ever buy another one NO!

My forever Car!!!

The 4Runner has always been my dream car. It’s very roomy, comfy and love the heated seats. The exterior is spot on 😍 the interior is so nice and comfortable. All the amenities are great, we didn’t even know we had bought it with 4 wheel drive which was an extra bonus! I’m so happy we stopped by after my husband got out of the hospital. He was determined that he was going to get me a car!!!!

1.0

Overrated Vehicle

Recently purchased a 2019 4runner TRD off Road 4x4 with the vinyl seats that are heated. Bought the vehicle from Camelback Toyota in Phoenix Arizona. At first I liked the vehicle and after having it for a few months the quality is not there for the price of the vehicle. Issues with the vehicle are as follows: 1.) sold a defected tire that has a wobble to it 2.) one small rock hit my window and there is a chip (mean while my 2015 corolla I bought brand new has no chips and has been hit by bigger rocks, mind you I have had it for 5 years) 3.) When shifting into different gears my 4runner shifts really hard , rocking the whole vehicle 4.) The paint is already chipping away in the back area of the vehicle (my 2015 corolla has no chips and I had it for 5 years) 5. The vinyl seats keep producing white marks all over, even after cleaning it comes back out within days.

We had Toyota Avalon’s for 19 years. It is large

After driving Toyota Avalon XLE I fell in Love with the car It is a beautiful, it is solid, quiet, smooth better than Lexus, it has comfortable seats, features are excellent.

2.7

WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER TOYOTA!

I literally hate my 2019 4runner! Terrible comfort, slowest car I've ever owned and now there's a recall on water pump with no current fix! I'm a medical provider for remote hospitals and afraid I'm going to break down count in middle of desert on my way to next contract where there is no Toyota dealership anywhere. I always buy fords usually and regret this SUV!

Such a perfect vehicle

I researched this vehicle for over a year before I did a test drive. The reviews were pretty spot on. I bought the SUV the same day I drove it. 4 months later, I am still so happy that I bought it. It exceeds all my expectations.

Best car I have ever been in

This car met all our needs it is a wonderful car we will definitely be all over the US in this car we plan on taking several trips in this beautiful car. Thank you Toyota for getting the correct car for me

2004 Toyota Avalon

Own the Limited. Very comfortable seating front and back. The fact that it's on a truck frame lends itself to a more firm ride but is extremely quiet. The running boards should extend further out from under the body to allow more room for footing. My Tundra has a very usable running board. Would like to see the 5.7 L in the 4 Runner.