2019 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2019 Toyota 4Runner
4.3

Great 4runner upgrade

I have always owned 4runners. I am.on the 5th gen 4runner and it is a great car. Pros: comfy ride, great looks, upgrades inside. Cons: higher ground clearance (short drivers), less interior handles for passenger stability entering cab of car, different visors (shorter).

Always wanted one

The vehicle is a dream vehicle for me from the Bluetooth phone to reading your text to you. Drives so smooth. Very sporty vehicle. Would recommend to anyone.

Everything I wanted

Seriously love my new 4Runner. I wanted a truck, but something for the entire family. It has all the offroad features, safety features, and details I was hoping for. Definitely a beautiful vehicle.

Exceeds expectations

This car is amazing, I’ve always wanted one and now I’ve got one! Opted for 4 wheel drive or why have a 4Runner. Also 3rd row was a must, but a little disappointed with the space. Really my only complaint and I knew before purchase that would be an issue, but still would do it again.

Great reliable vehicle

I love this car and am thankful for it. However, I do not like the looks of some of the silver trim pieces. I also dislike the outdated infotainment system. Navigation is subpar compared to Google Maps navigation

Toyota

I've only owned it for four days and so far I have been impressed with it. Very comfortable, quiet and enjoyable. Would buy again, definitely.

Best car I have ever owned

It is so sturdy; beautiful; carries my labradoodles in comfort; I love driving it. It replaces a new one that was totaled in a wreck a few weeks ago. I bought the exact same 4Runner; same color from Beth and Caldwell.

Love this car.

I love the ride and the power. It’s also fantastic off road. Gas mileage is so much better than I thought. I highly recommend this car. We are hooked on Toyotas now.

Comfort and Reliability in a Great Looking Vehicle

Great vehicle that has plenty of comfortable passenger space as well as plenty of cargo space. Great for road trips as well as around town. A hard working vehicle that still looks great.

Best SUV I’ve ever owned

This is my third Toyota 4Runner and my fourth Toyota vehicle. I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life and I have to say that Toyota is the most reliable brand I’ve ever owned. I have never had an issue with any of them except normal maintenance. The 4Runner is my favorite because it’s reliable, the interior is well laid out and it’s a joy to drive.