2019 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

$35,310–$37,185 MSRP range
side view of 2019 4Runner Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2019 Toyota 4Runner

Tustin Toyota Does it Again!

I have been a customer with Tustin Toyota since 2006. My family over the years has purchased six vehicles from Tustin Toyota and we’ve received the same high quality of service and assistance every time. We continue to have our vehicles serviced by Tustin Toyota for this reason and know we can count on quality work and service every time. Wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else.

Toyota is the best

I love Toyota their resale value is always great and have always been very reliable cars and trucks. I have owned 3 trucks one of which I still have wife had a Corolla which had over 200,000 miles still ran great when we sold it

Best 4x4 vehicle that holds it’s Value!

Did our research to find out the best 4x4 vehicle for mountain & winter driving. It’s not the best for gas mileage but we plan on driving it for the next 10 years+(previous vehicle lasted 17 yrs 241k miles)! We also like how Toyota’s have held their value! We plan on using this for commuting & off-roading.

great dependable car

great car for active lifestyles, easy to drive, tows well, drives great in the snow. good gas mileage, easy to drive and does well in heavy traffic.

The 4-Runner is comfortable and fun to drive.

This is my wife's vehicle and she has nothing but praise for it. She feels confident in town and traveling on long trips in all types of weather and whether day or night.

Most comfortable SUV

This SUV has more than met my expectations. It’s comfortable for everyone and that includes my children and one adult in the back seat! This has been the best vehicle I could have ever bought myself.

My new 4Runner

I think the 4Runner is a good replacement for the truck I traded in. This is the best of two worlds, I can still haul/tow stuff and things are protected from the weather

Typical Toyota excellence

This car is just plain cool. Rugged. Handsome and versatile. It can be a dressy sedan, a school carpooler, or an off-road beast. This is a form follows function vehicle that never disappoints.

3.8

Great but kind of wobbly

This was a great car, heard many positive things on it across many years' models. Test drove a 19 limited 4Runner and the overall handling of the vehicle is what threw us off. It sits higher but doesn't feel planted. If you turn to quick you might just tip is how it felt. The shock system would be an interesting thing to look at because it was a wobbly bumpy rod overall. Note, this was a brand new 4Runner on the lot with 200 miles lol

Love it, but...

I love my 2019 4Runner Limited Nightshade and receive many compliments from others. It has higher performance than I thought a 6 cylinder would offer and offers quite a bit more cargo space than other comparable SUVs. I only have 3 complaints: 1. The Entune system and screen is not even remotely user friendly. - - Active Navigation can’t be controlled while the vehicle is rolling making it impossible for a passenger (not the driver) to make adjustments during travel. - - The map doesn’t recognize many businesses making you first have to Google the business to find the address. - - The system doesn’t allow me to sync directly with my iPhone. I have to default to Siri via Bluetooth. 2. Raising and lowering the back seats is not for the weak. I’m strong enough, but my 79-year old mom with arthritis is not. 3. The rear hatch door is heavy (which is good), but the stiff hydraulics make you have to manhandle it to get it closed. I’d love to see an automatic or remote open/close feature in the future.