2019 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

side view of 2019 4Runner Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2019 Toyota 4Runner

Outstanding Luxury SUV.

Purchased in late September 2019, this 4Runner Limited is our “Road Trip” machine. Will not be used for running around town, but for the long distance road trips we enjoy. It’s comfort, ease of driving, AWD, and plenty of space for luggage make it an ideal choice for this role. An absolutely beautiful vehicle!

Love my 4Runner

My 2019 4Runner fits all of my auto needs. Love the style of interior and exterior and the feel of the vehicle when I drive it.

Tough as an anvil

My 4Runner SR5 is a basic old school body on frame SUV, and that is exactly what I wanted. I did not need or want any of the usual gadgets and wizardry other brands are so eager to push on you. Some may argue it is overpriced for the level of technology, but you are paying for durability of a proven design. Toyota reliability is legendary, and I fully expect this vehicle to be trouble-free for many years to come. I still regret trading my 2000 4Runner for a 2007 TrailBlazer. I tried to buy it back from my buddy and he said "NO WAY !', even though it had over 100,000 miles on it.

4.3

Love the Reliability and Fun Factor

While there are certainly things Toyota could improve on this vehicle I still love the looks, versatility and fun factor of the 4runner. There are so many options now with SUVs but none can match the off road capabilities and outstanding reliability of the 4runner. I've owned 2 Toyota trucks and 2 4runners now and loved each of them.

Great quality

I went from a 03 4 Runner SR5 and up graded to 19 4 Runner SR5 Premium. Love the quality, reliability and how Toyota retains it value. Great vechiles for the pricing

Gorgeous car

I love my new car, but there are a few things I wish Toyota would have updated. The back seat has no way to control their climate and their is no front camera. With a truck of this size, a front camera would be very convenient, especially for parallel parking.

Fifth one for a reason

I've owned 4-Runners for 35 years. Drove the last one for 15 years and it's still in use in the Montana mountains. Tried deviating to other Toyota models twice; Highlander and a Rav4. Couldn't compare to the Runners. Gorgeous vehicle with just enough tech (too much is awful) that just keeps running forever. Tough, reliable and all the power you need.

I love my 4Runner

Everything we want...room, comfort, reliability, safety, and value. This is my second time owning a 4Runner...I had a 1990 4Runner...loved it then and I love it now!!!!

Best car I’ve owned

Wanted to buy a truck, wife didn’t want me to have a truck, this was the perfect compromise. Got the TRD wheels on the SR5 so I got the look I wanted for less $$. Couldn’t be happier.

Toyota 4 Runner Off Road Pro Premium

You get a lot for the money with this vehicle. Nice ride and lots of amenities with leather heated power seats. Very nice sound system too.