2013 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2013 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2013 Toyota Camry

First car I’ve purchased

This car was the kind I was looking for. The only negative is that I will need to buy new tires in a couple months. I was very satisfied otherwise.

Loved my Camry

I loved my 2013 Camry so much that we went out and bought a new 2020 Camry. It was a comfortable well riding car that gave us no problems. A very reliable vehicle! In fact we all own Toyota’s in my family.

I absolutely love it and depend on it

This car I’ve enjoyed owning and driving. I feel safe in it. Not afraid of breaking down at all. I take care of it so it will take care of me

Drives perfect and gets good gas millage

Perfect for commuter or family vehicle. Legendary Toyota Reliability. It is a Camry so pretty self -explanatory. Sport model so comes with bucket style seats and paddle shifters for sport mode. Good performance. Car has good pickup for highway and local roads. Backup camera, Bluetooth audio and phone capabilities. Large trunk for hauling luggage or other stuff. Comfortable seating for rear passengers. Car was involved in minor accident but car was repaired.

Most reliable vehicle

Love this car. Great car for work and family. Runs perfect and requires less money for service. Just need to provide service on time. Highly recommend to buy it.

Very reliable car even un the snow

It is spacious, very stable in the snow and dependable. It is good with gas, try driving in eco mode and you may get up to 28 m/g in the city, it is good for a 7 years old car.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

Most reliable, comfortable and economical car I've ever used. Great mileage in city (26) and highways (33). Has new brakes and tires are in great shape too. Overall a perfect car.

Very reliable, roomy car.

Toyota reliability! Good cruising car. Comfortable, economical, nice sized trunk, will seat 5 comfortably, Seats comfortable, love the moonroof. Safe, sturdy, long-lasting with good care.

Most reliable car I ever had

This car met all of my need. It’s a very nice looking and economy car. I love it Camry is my brand I will get camry for ever.

Very reliable car I owned

I am riding this car since last 6 +, regularly maintained and not troubles at all. It is most dependable car that I have owned.