2006 Toyota Camry Solara

Very cool car, turns heads when the top is down.

by from Miami, fl on September 18, 2017

It's a great car handles beautifully gets great gas mileage. It accelerates at high-speed. My favorite car to drive.

the company was very nice they help al the way

by from mass on September 18, 2017

i like it very much it was a go chose on the company to have pick a great car for me , and my husband we are refering or friends to this sit for used and new cars
Not Rated Reliability

Great looking and very reailable

by from Morrisville, NC on September 17, 2017

Very roomy and when you see what the trunk can hold you will be amazed, Very quick pick up with powerful V6 engine, best car I have owned so far.

Best Convertible I have ever owned

by from Indianapolis, IN on September 5, 2017

Most comfortable convertible I have ever driven. A poor mans Ferrari....not a day goes by that I don't get Comments about how great the car looks. I do not understand why Toyota no longer makes the c...
Most comfortable convertible I have ever driven. A poor mans Ferrari....not a day goes by that I don't get Comments about how great the car looks. I do not understand why Toyota no longer makes the car.

excellent car i ever owned.

by from germantown.wi on August 18, 2017

low maintenance and very reliable.very economy and good gas milage.runs smooth in the freeway and comfortable.

Best car ever

by on August 7, 2017

Best car we have ever owned. We bought it used in 2008 and have had no major mechanical issues. Great car for the money.

Uses car for Havingfun

still in style after 10 yrs.

by from longs s.c. on August 6, 2017

great car except for factory defect cracking dash waited 1 year for replacement. used not from Toyota may have had something to do with it make sure you check dash if you buy' one all where bad

The convertible is a game changer!

by from Milledgeville, GA on August 2, 2017

I bought a 2006 with 165,000 miles - it's barely broken-in. Looks pristine, drives like new, top like new. The mileage is irrelevant; everyone in our family drives a Toyota engine and the sheet metal will probably fall off the cars before the engines stop working. After 11 years, the leather seats are almost like new. A daily commute is now a highlight of the day. I think I may put another 200,000 on this car!

170,000 and still going

by from CAMARILLO CA on July 26, 2017

Has been a great car for 11yrs. Soooo sorry Toyota stopped making them. We travel all over in it.Comfortable on long trips gets good mileage (26 mpg )

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Toyota reliablity, hard to beat!

by from Akron, Oh on July 17, 2017

Fun to drive, quite, very good handling and ride, 11 years old and the styling still turn heads. Can't understand why Toyota quit making the Solara. Everything I ever read and personally experienced about the Solara has been positive.