2015 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2015 Toyota Highlander

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car met all my needs. I love the roomy interior but it’s not too hard too park. The captain chairs in the second row are great and the 3 row seats passengers have plenty of leg room without compromises the storage space in the back. The seats are comfy too.

4.4

Really nice car

The limited has a lot of options interior is durable driver friendly but can be uncomfortable fir long trips lots of safety features DVD’s player good for trips

Most reliable car I have owned.

This vehicle meets my needs for comfort, ride, styling and space for hauling. Interior is leather w/heated seats. Comfortable for long drives. Able to handle our trips to Lake Tahoe.

4.4

Very reliable

I do really like this vehicle. I wish it were quieter and had a smoother ride. I also wish it were better on gas. The seats could be more comfortable as well.

Most reliablle car i've owned...

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of rooms in the front and back, the ride is great, it has 3rd row seats...

This excellent Toyota Highlander Limited All Wheel

This excellent Toyota Highlander Limited All Wheel Drive I have purchased from a dealer with a clean Carfax and also additional 3 Years of Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty from ZURICH (Recommended by Toyota Included Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Tires, Rims Interior Seat protection and more...)

My Mom Loves This Truck

This Truck Is Economic, Smooth, Spacious, Easy To Drive. It Met All Of My Needs as well as my Moms Needs As well. I Was Convinved As soons as i got on it

3.3

So far not in love with this Highlander

The car performs alright. I feel the paint job is lacking and the tail lights have been replaced 2 times on hatch and one rear light. Brakes replaced at 50,000. Never had to spend so much money on a Toyota before and will not consider a Highlander again.

Very dependable suv

This vehicle meets all my family needs and I like the power of the V6. The Acceleration is great and I get around 25 mpg on the highway.

Excellent Vehicle!

This Highlander has been completely reliable, comfortable and fun to drive. All wheel drive works very well in snow and ice and with winter tires there's no worry about traveling even in extreme conditions. Interior layout is well organized and intuitive. Handling is sporty and yet stable. Roomy and very useful storage area. Only complaint is difficult to reach USB port. One of the best cars I've owned.