2015 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$29,765–$32,530 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2015 Toyota Highlander

Great drivability, comfort, room to haul "stuff".

This vehicle has lots of room to haul all your stuff when traveling, comfortable ride, wonderful sound system, lots of interior ammenities, good road handling, and really good brakes. Pick up and go is really great and makes keeping up with traffic real easy.The second row seats fold down very easily and the cargo area HAS LOTS OF ROOM.

Toyota reliability in a great package

This was the perfect reliable car for all my family's needs. A bit pricey for a used car, however the brand is well worth it.

Great car

Reliable, great re sale, lots of storage, great handling, extremely comfortable, plan to drive it to three hundred thousand miles Stick with Lexus or Toyota

All the bells and whistles

Went to look at a different Highlander same year but was on the fence whether I wanted to purchase it or not..... I was showed this one and it had EVERYTHING I wanted from bumper to bumper!!

Limited Platinum Highlander..... Great SUV!

This vehicle trim level has all the options and has that Toyota build quality and reliability. Lots of room for passengers and their stuff and plenty of power along with a great smooth ride.

My first car finance

Has all and above needed options. Drives smooth, good on gas. Was by far the best value for my money. And dont forget about planty of space.

4.1

Favorite family car I have ever own it

It is a good car overall. On eco mode, the engine have some noise while picking up speed. 22 mpg in average. Average mpg from 22 mpg would heavily drop while driving local. I think it might be due to AC on. I feel like the car is large enough and plenty of space. Second roll capital seats create more room but only maximum 7 people can fit it in. No option to plug in the middle seat between captain chairs.

best car ever

I love my Highlander. This is by far the nicest car I have ever owned. I had a 2002 highlander and loved that vehicle. Both had leg and head room. the 2015 i feel has even more leg room I am 6 '1 and the leg room on the drivers side is wonderful.

4.4

Most reliable car i’ve ever owned

This car is great and have plenty of leg room and the cargo is amazing it can fit all your needs , the ride quality is great for the price i paid

Typical Toyota...best car I have ever owned.

This has been a great, reliable car that was meticulously maintained. It comes with tons of comfort features like heated leather seats, a navigation system, and a sunroof.