2015 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$29,765–$32,530 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2015 Toyota Highlander

This suv is amazing and comfortable

Very beautiful car and I love it I will recommend Toyota of Turnersville nj to anyone of my friends and family, this is the way

Outstanding car and great ride!!!

We were looking for a new medium sized SUV to replace our Odyssey van on long road trips to visit family every summer. We test drove a couple CX9's and Hyundai Santa Fe's and then saw a Highlander and drove that. Completely different car!!! Much more spacious and such a smooth ride!!! We bought one, and could not be happier. Very comfortable setup with all the extras you could want. It has plenty of power (we have the V6), but an incredibly comfortable ride. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a mid-sized SUV.

Most reliable SUV

This Highlander met all my needs has leg room in the front rear beautiful car from the outside and inside has everything I need inside it aux navi heated seats.

Great outside look and improved interior designs.

The car with its features caught my eye. The upgrades in technology from my other Highlander really helped sell me. Handling and cruise are excellent.

Best Overall Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

Great power, comfortable, nice inside and outside styling, almost Lexusish in many ways. (Yes I have owned a Lexus before) Amazing amount of room inside too. Most important nothing has ever broke on this vehicle or had any recalls. Toyota makes amazing reliable vehicles !!! I have 3 Toyota's in my garage as I am typing this.

Potent fun to run and very utilitarian

Love it. Good size people or stuff hauler with 3 row seats, v6 that will tow 5000lbs and all wheel drive. Drives like a car works like a beast! Fun and Function.

1.9

Disappointed bought new vehicles

I bought a new vehicle 2015 in Jan 2015. Till now I have done following repairs I have driven only 44 k mile and car has not been any accident and has been all regular maintenance and oil changh. Work done is engine brake , brake pad both front and back , front glass repair 2 times , all 4 tires. Till now spent 4500 usd , please don?t buy this vehicle

Most comfortable car I have ever owned.

I am 6'4" and the car has lot of leg room and 3rd row to carry extra baggage or the in-laws. Very comfortable power adjustable seats with option to heat the seats during winter.

All the safety features needed.

I am super pleased with this vehicle. It is very comfortable to drive. I love the side traffic warning when backing, the dynamic cruise control and the accident avoidance system which has been used twice while I was driving. The only low point is the third row seating is good only for small children.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

I purchased this vehicle in anticipation of several cross-country trips. It is roomy, economical and eats up highway miles comfortably. There is nothing I would change about it.