2015 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2015 Toyota Highlander

Toyota fan for life

Love the room in this suv perfect for my family and it’s been great on gas and maintenance compared to my 2006 Jeep commander I previously owned.

4.1

A good if not great SUV

I owned this vehicle for 3 years, it had computer problems, terrible voice controlled GPS, radio would crash. Engine and drive train were great, comfort was also good but not as spacious as my new VW Atlas. The service charges were too high, and it was recommended at 5k with synthetic oil, way too often.

Second Highlander I've owned

This Toyota Highlander is one of the most reliable cars I have owned. My first one had over 240,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it for the 2015 Highlander. Both never let me down. Would buy again.

Excellent car

This car meets all of my expectations. Leg room is good. It has power outlet. 7 passenger sits. Big cargo space accommodates a good load of goods

Great SUV

A bit pricy but worth every penny ! Very well built and being a Toyota very reliable, my wife loves it ! so much we just got a 2018 Highlander Limited to replace the 2015 very comfortable and quiet

My 3rd Highlander

Being my 3rd Highlander, you know I love this model of Toyota! I'm a REALTOR & often need to haul staging items; Highlanders have just the right amount of room for what I want to take in 1 carload. My 2nd car was a 2006 model, so I love the enhanced safety/convenience features: GPS, cell phone connection & address book, rear-view camera, power lift hatchback, etc. It is bigger than my previous one, so I am having to re-learn how to pull into a parking space with just one pass! But I expect it to love this car for 7+ years!

Replaced My Truck

This car was a great transition from my Nissan Frontier Truck. I was looking at Ford Flex, Ford Explorer and Nissan Murano. The expectations I have are all satisfied in the Highlander. Needed a large enough car to haul my family around, and my ton and a half of clay and equipment.

So glad I switched to the Highlander.

I previously leased a Ford Edge. It was a nice SUV, but the Highlander is better. While both basically offer the same features, the Highlander surpasses the Edge in technology. I’m so happy I made the switch.

Expect to drive this SUV for many years.

I really love how smooth the Highlander drives. Very quiet ride. Easy to handle for a mid-size vehicle. Has a lot of nice features that may take me a while to learn. I feel like the Highlander will last for many many years.

3.9

Very Reliable car

This is a very nice car in terms of interior space, comfort, Mileage, power etc. I did some long trip(up to 12 hour) with this car and found it very comfortable. Only one thing I can say where it need improvement that is interior design.