2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Shop the 2014 RAV4 Toyota
3.0

Toyota is for everv and reasonable price

It’s a good car reliable comfort easy to use and drive trustable smooth spacious three option of speed and low gas consumtion per hundred mile.

Best car I've owned since 1982

This car is simply fabulous in every way!!!!! :) I feel safe and comfortable and I finally have a radio that works! Could not be happier.

Very fast

I love my car it the ride fit for mi and my family and is good in gas too and very comfortable nice in side

The best car I've owned.

Toyota RAV4 is a very good compact SUV, and it's easy to see why it's one of the best-selling nameplates in the United States. It delivers impressive fuel economy and comes loaded with plenty of standard features. This Toyota also has an upscale, roomy interior.

Nicest used Cari have ever owned.

This car net all my needs. As a tall-ish guy this car offered a lot of interior room and leg space. It has great gas mileage and handles nicely.

Once I go back home for good I will buy the same!

This car was very good for me. I need to sell it Because I'm going back home for good. I will buy the same car for sure! Money saver.. only 4 cylinder!

Great value in a sport ute

Styling, comfort and reliability fully met Toyota expectations. Fuel economy is a bit less than hoped, but security of 4x4 drive in severe Winter conditions worthwhile. It’s everything from a grocery getter to regular commuter. Even gets occasional light duty off-road use on fishing and hunting trips.

Never Letting this one go!!

I got my 2014 in late 2017 as I was in the process of a divorce and working 2 jobs. Traded in my 2012 Corolla for this. The Vechile is now 6 years old and the suspension and steering still feel like brand new, mine is a base model LE with a Sport and Eco Mode. The Eco Mode on mine I find to limiting, (best if you’re going on a long trip with a low speed limit not during Rush hour at best.) Sport Mode on the other hand is a dream come true driving. The Interior after helping my mom boy her ‘13, my ex-husband buy a ‘15 and my best friend buy a ‘17 does feel a bit on the cheaply made side. But apart from that it’s wonderful! My Rav has AWD, Traction control, and (thankfully it became standard) a backup camera.

Great vehicle

Great vehicle with lots of room. It is easy to drive and handle. Has lots of room in back for wheelchair or other needed items.

Third RAV4 in the family

Just purchased a used '11 RAV4 for our daughter to join the '04 and '14 RAV4s already in the family. Great reliability, good gas mileage, compact/easy to maneuver and park, good safety...what's not to like. Because I'm a large guy, slightly bigger seats would be nice, but hardly a show-stopper. Also, I really enjoy all of the additional "luxury" items included in my '14 Limited edition, e.g., AWD, blind side monitor, back-up camera, XM radio, heated seats, bluetooth, auto headlights.