2015 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

$28,510–$33,390 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2015 Toyota Tundra
Shop the 2015 Toyota Tundra

Most reliable truck I ever owned

This Toyota Tundra over exceeded All my expectations I wish I would have got one sooner. I would recommend the Toyota Tundra to anybody very reliable comfortable truck.

4.1

Very reliable truck

It’s a gray truck the interior leaves a lot to be desired. The only complaint that I really have is the gas mileage and I’ve never seen a truck or drinks that much gas

Most satisfying purchase

Vehicle was everything they said it was and more.the staff did much to make my experience as possible. I would like to thank Berny personally as he was the main attendant in this tranaction.

Most reliable truck that I’ve owned

Great reliable pickup compared to the other Ford and Chevy pickups that I’ve previously owned. Has plenty of power and so many after market items you can add to personalize your vehicle.

Great driving pickup

Comfortable seats ,lots of room, plenty of power, and great towing capacity. This is my second one and probably be my choice next time.reliability plus

Nicest Truck I ever bought

VERY PLEASED!!It has a lot of extra stuff my 97 Tacoma doesn’t have.Will take a while to get use to it.Its a 2015, only had about 41500 miles on it when I bought it. It’s also the crewmax , the whole cab has more room than the inside of my wife’s SUV. We wanted more room for the grand baby, it’s got that for sure!!

Best truck I ever owned!

I purchase a travel trailer for the family and my old pick up couldn't really pull it. I went back and forth between the Tundra and a 2500, but eventually settled on the Tundra, and I couldn't be happier. It pulls it no problem and the crew cab fits my three kids easily, two children who are over 6' tall.

Most Reliable full-size pick up truck.

I have owned my Tundra for over a year now and it has not given me any problems. Toyota’s are known for their legendary reliability and the Tundra does not disappoint. Trucks made by Ram, GM, and Ford typically have more tech, but they lack in reliability. Just in the past couple of years there have been two Toyota Tundras that have rolled over one million miles on their odometers. The CrewMax has plenty of room for a family with kids or adults in the back. Back glass on the CrewMax slides down completely, which is a unique feature not offered on any other competing full size trucks. If you want all the “newer” tech and gadgets on a truck you may want to look elsewhere, but if your looking for a truck that will be dependable and will last for hundreds of thousands of miles then the Tundra is a great choice.

Dependable and holds it's value

This truck is just what I needed. I spent some time looking at and driving the midsize Tacoma but when it comes to towing and hauling you just can't go wrong with the tundra. These trucks hold their value.

Solid truck with a ton of capabilities.

This car was great for commute and as a work truck. Super comfortable, reliable and practical. From towing landscaping equipment to driving to go camping and even comfortable in the city! This truck has it all!