2015 Venza

2015 Toyota Venza

2015 Toyota Venza

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Venza?

Love my Venza AWD Limited V6

by Dawn from West Virginia on Sun Apr 05 2015

I had a Toyota Camry and was looking for a larger car but not a full size SUV, but more utility than a sedan. The Camry I had did not have a lot of room and I hated the blind spot on the left due to the side air bags. I test drove the Venza and it was love at first sight. I have owned the car for 2 months now and I have yet to find anything I do not like about the car! I love the way she rides, drives, the navigation, room everything! BEST CAR I"VE EVER OWNED!!! I will have Betty forever!

One of the last station wagons on the market

by RC airplane hauler from California on Fri May 15 2015

After searching for months for a replacement for my old, reliable 1996 Taurus wagon that had a cargo bed long enough to accommodate the wings of my radio control airplanes, I found the Venza listed among other cars that could serve as station wagons. Until then, I had never even heard of the Venza. Unlike almost every other "mid-size SUV", the Venza has folding second row seats that provide a very useable cargo deck. Its overall size and suspension (apparently based on the Camry platform) provides a very comfortable and stable driving experience. With the optional V6 engine and front-wheel drive the Venza's performance is very impressive. The interior of the XLE model I bought is quite luxurious. The Premium Package, which adds almost $2,000 to the MSRP for dual moon roofs and upgrades to the sound system can only be deleted from the XLE by a special factory order. At this point I have had my Venza for only a couple of weeks, but I am very satisfied with it, and hope to own it for many years.

Great Car!

by Love My Venza from Wilmington, NC on Wed Jan 14 2015

I love my 2015 Toyota Venza! I test drove and considered a 2015 Chevy Equinox, 2015 Buick Encore and 2015 Nissan Rogue, in addition to the Venza. I found the Venza to have the best acceleration, the best looking interior and the nicest exterior of the 4 cars I considered. It was more money and I wasn't able to get a sunroof in my price range, but I am still very happy! My only complaint would be where they put the cruise control. It's like they added it at the last minute. It's attached to the steering wheel and not on the steering wheel like my last car.

I owe one

by Andy from Bisbee, AZ on Sat Dec 12 2015

Love my venza and is a very reliable car. Drive is very smooth and has plenty of leg space. Only thing is blind spot it's hard to see a car coming on your right side of vehicle. You must be very careful. The is wonderful and no matter what I love it.. :)

Perfect After One Month

by Retiree Having Fun from St Augustine, FL on Fri Nov 20 2015

Bought quickly since final model year. Find it easier to drive than our 2014 Highlander, for me at least. The Limited has all of the features I like including 20" wheels, V-6 power, all wheel drive - great for wet weather and driving on the beach. Smooth ride and very comfortable seats. Love it so far.

Loving my new Venza!

by Mamabrown from Ca on Mon Apr 24 2017

I absolutely love everything about this car. From the comfortable seats, smooth ride, room for my dogs(I have four), gas mileage and great looks, I couldn't be happier. I had always driven a big SUV until finances caused me to downsize and get a cheap sedan. Missed the room and visibility I had from my SUV but didn't want to pay the price for one of those big cars again. Drove the Venza once and knew it was the car for me. Traded in my car on the spot! It is roomier with much better visibility, but much easier to handle and park than a big SUV. Love this car and hope to have it for 10-15 years.

Repeat ownership

by Punky from Pocono's Pennsylvania on Wed Jul 29 2015

Vehicle meets all of my needs: Can carry 4 golf bags with room to spare, ride is comfortable, styling is unique, and interior colors compliment the exterior colors.

Most beautiful vehicle I have owned

by Maggie from Stockton, CA on Thu Feb 05 2015

My Venza Limited AWD is Blizzard Pearl and Ivory interior, very attractive, Very comfortable seats with everything easy to reach or touch. I am impressed with the Navigation and Multimedia system. I was searching for good visibility and all the new assists. If looking for a vehicle that is easy to get in or out of this is the one. Just easy to drive and gas mileage is what they estimate it to be. The V6 engine has great power. Take a test drive and see for yourself if interested in a vehicle that serves as car and SUV.

Love MY 2015 VENZA, she is now 5 months old

by marie from ST.LOUIS MO. on Thu Dec 17 2015

THE VENZA HAS A LOT STYLE AND CLASS, INSIDE AND OUT. JUST THE RIGHT SIZE SUV CROSSOVER. EASY TO GET IN AND OUT OF.. WE GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE AMOUNT OF SPACE IN SIDE THE VENZA..VERY COMFORTABLE . WE LOVE OUR VENZA !!!

Happy Toyota Venza Owner

by Happy Toyota Venza Owner from Cincinnati, OH on Tue Apr 18 2017

We were looking for a car that would fit 5 adults comfortably. We came across the Venza. Not only was it roomy, but the seat were the most comfortable seats we've ever experience in a car. It even had all the options we wanted, Leather Seats, NAV, Bluetooth, Two moonroofs, Premium sound system, Dual climate control, AWD, Hatchback and the best safety features around. We love this car and you will too. The only thing I can offer to someone wanting to but this car is that the 4-cyl engine feels a little weak for such a big car as this. You may be better off with the 60 cyl option.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Venza

Editor's note: This review was written in March 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Venza. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Toyota Venza blends some of the best features of a crossover and wagon, but it's one of those vehicles that most people either love or loathe.

Even within my own home, this dichotomy was strong and ever-present. I personally loved the Venza's "just right," carlike feel alongside its functional cabin and cargo space. My husband, on the other hand, never ceased to remind me how much he disliked the Venza.

The five-seat Venza comes in LE, XLE and Limited trim... Read More