2007 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Toyota Yaris
Shop the 2007 Toyota Yaris
4.3

Great car

Good running car great on gas been using it as a daily driver for 6months car has great features and has nice stereo but I can’t speak for every one so go look at one yourself

Great Value Investment

This car meets all of my requirements. The most important is the gas money I save. Well worth it! I owned a brand new one back 2007 and I sold. I’m glad I’m back with this one!

Japanese brilliance!

A subcompact car that feels bigger inside. I have been using this to drive for Uber, and my passenger s are always surprised at how much room it has. It gets up to 90 with no problem, 85 feels like 65! It’s tiny engine, how do they do it? I bought this with only 105 k miles and I already have 120. 4 months later. It’s so easy to turn, to park, it’s a great car, and you can laugh at all the huge cars out there at the pump costing $$$ on gas.

Most reliable and least expensive car I have ever

It’s the perfect car for me It has outlasted every other car I have ever owned. I will never buy any other car another Toyota Yaris

4.3

Best!

Bought this little car for my daily use.First of FAST got me 4 speeding tickets in 3 weeks! easy to shift easy to drive turns on a dime, more room than u think, Perfect for us little ladies to store garage sales ball games, Can't go wrong these cars are just not pushed! Minister drove 300 miles to buy no resale value thats a shame! 45997 miles drove with 9 pets in cages and passengerand adult with bags, great car!

Lowest cost practical car in existence

Seems like it's run on ocean water and need nothing.. hatchback was great to have, lot of zip,.. 5 speed worked great.. attractive seats.. mp3 player

4.4

Fun & Easy Ride!

We really loved driving and parking this car in NYC! If it wasn't for getting a new car gifted to us, we'd keep it. It's super maneuverable and cheap to own and maintain.

3.7

Excellent car for the money

I drove this car every day for school during the year, plus on a 7000+ mile road trip one summer. Even though it's small, people consistently are amazed at how roomy it feels inside and how much we can pack in it. Gets 40+ MPG on highway, about 23-25 MPG on Brooklyn city streets. Road noise is considerable, sure, but after you get used to this, almost EVERY car is an upgrade! Woo-hoo!

Most Reliable Vehicle I've ever had!!!

AWESOME!! Even took it accidentally off roading & it got us out of a place Jeeps would struggle. Not even joking...got caught up on Rabbit Ears Pass, out of Steamboat Springs at 9000 ft elevation & it started pouring rain.. We literally had to drive through 2' of mud & water with rocks as well & that dang Yaris somehow got us out..It was crazy & would have made for a great commercial.

Most dependable and fun to drive car ever...

I will absolutely miss this car. We have owned it since it was new and it never broke down. It was our daughters first car.