2007 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Yaris Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Yaris
Shop the 2007 Toyota Yaris
4.4

Great town car with 35 mpg and high reliability.

This Yaris served me well. Can't beat the mpg. Easy to drive in city and highway. Parks easily. Back seat folds down and allows me to carry larger stuff. This car was used as a business car for pick-up and deliveries to dentists, so it had to be reliable.

Best car for new drivers.

This vehicle is perfect for my teen driver. It was supposed to be a graduation present, but ended getting it sooner than expected. Best choice!

Best built car I have ever owned.

Never failed to start with one exception; I forgot to turn the internal lights off which caused the battery to lose power. This only happened once and was the cause of my becoming a Triple A member.

3.6

Toyota is a Toyota

We brought this tiny little 5 passage people mover to tow behind our motorhome. It's very basic but will serve the purpose for which we needed it.

Reliable Basic Transportation

If you are looking for a reliable basic gas-saver transportation, this is the car! I've used my car for 5 years without any problem, and saved more than $500 in gas.

Toyato camey and toyato corollo are good cars

These cars meet my needs and i will buy a toyato anytime and yais are good car to. I will buy a hundi. And houndo if i jad to choose another moder

4.4

Most reliable car on the market

It is a great car that is the most reliable car on the market. It never has engine problems. It is super gas efficient and can drive pretty fast on the freeway. It is very spacious on the inside especially since you can fold down the back seats. The only problem with the car is that it doesn't accelerate fast enough.

Very reliable great mpg

I love my 07' yaris. Its been very reliable anx gets excellent gas mileage. I got tge yaris s space manual transmission. It's easy to park too

Great little car

This car will be my "toad" to pull behind my motorhome. Has plenty of room for 2 of us and our 2 wiener dogs. Will work very well for what we plan on using it for

4.4

Best starter or gas efficient

I've had this car for 11 years and it's amazing. It is reliable, durable, and most importantly, saved me a lot of gas money especially since I live in a big city that requires a car to get anywhere. Only thing I wish it had was an armrest in the center between the driver and front passenger. There are multiple places to store your things - my favorite being the one right in front of the driver dash. I am very glad to have had this car as my first.