2007 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Yaris Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Yaris
Shop the 2007 Toyota Yaris
4.3

Saved my life in an accident

This car is perfect for anyone and everyone. I had the 2 door hatchback model but there are 4 door models. This car got great gas mileage ! Could fit into almost any spot ! Would have gone another 100,000 miles easily . I regularly maintained its general upkeep & never had a check engine light. I was over 200k when I was hit head on at 85 mph. Seems like a small car would crumble in that kind of accident... Not my yaris. She wasn't pretty after the fact. But her frame stability let me go home to my children. I hated to see her go!

Good looking in side and out.

Great car can not ask any more for the money. And toyota reliability you can't beat it. Great gas mileage. And it doesn't Drain your pocket book to maintain .

4.3

Great gas sipper avg 35-40 mpg

nice compact agile and good get up and go with the manual 5 speed seat not comfortable for long trips but great for city driving or to make pizza deliveries.

Lowest cost car in long 9+ year term!

Low cost to buy, to maintain , to fuel and no repairs needed in 12 years of plenty of driving. Hatchback works well and seating isn't as low as most sedans..

Near perfect.

This car has exceeded my expectations. Bought it new for my daughter to take to college. she drove it for ten years. I now use it as my commuter car , 165,000 miles and as strong as ever. minimal repairs, usual maintenance... Good job Toyota!

Best value out there

Reliable reliable.. convenient hatchback.. never needs anything.. good pickup.. 40 mpg Low price to buy, lowest to maintain, hatchback is great.. lowest priced ride over short and long run

Great value for the price!

This car is great on gas, comfortable to sit in, grips the road nicely, and drives very smoothly. The inside and trunk are spacious and though a base model, the features it does have are still very convenient! My only issue is that there is not much space to store things between the two front seats and the cup holders unfold from dashboard near windows of front seats instead. Other than that small detail, the car is wonderful and drives beautifully!! Couldn't be happier!

Most reliable least expensive ride

Hatchback handy and cheap to buy and cheap to own.. needs so so little ... just change the oil and replace coolant by 80k.. maybe chain at 100 and you good for y ears 300k miles

4.1

Very reliable and cheap priced car!

Mine is currently 211,000 miles and counting! Had only 2 major repair since I bought it in 2006! Changed water pump, and exhaust. Other than that, just regular maintenance every 5000 miles. Such a great reliable car! My mechanic said it will last me for 20 more years! That?s awesome!

4.4

Great var

It is an awesome car, poor inside design due to cup holders being infront of air vents though. Great reliability though, overall great car!