2015 XC60

2015 Volvo XC60

2015 Volvo XC60

Have you driven the 2015 Volvo XC60?

2015.5 XC60 R Design

by Kineticap from Palm Beach FL on Sun Mar 15 2015

I've owned 44 cars over the years from Acura MDX's to Volkswagen GTI's, 1972 Chevy Trucks, Saabs, Hondas. I've had them all. The 2015 R design XC60 is by far the most satisfying combination of performance, comfort, safety and all around awesomeness. The seats are the most comfortable and supportive on the market. They blow away the sport seats I had on my 2011 BMW 328 Wagon. Bolstering is perfect, adjustability seems limitless, and the leather is soft, supple and durable. The steering wheel and controls are satisfying to the touch, fit my hands perfectly, and everything is within easy reach. The heated steering wheel is a luxury I could do with out here in FL. but it sure is nice when I travel north. The fit and finish of the interior rivals any german car I've owned. The interior finish beats the Audis and VW's I've had in tactile feel and material quality. The ergonomics are second to none. Everything is within reach, is intuitive, and just works. The fold=flat rear seats are simple to use and the headrests fold in when folded flat.All my other cars forced me to remove the headrests. Not so on the Volvo. Interior room is comfortable for both front and rear passengers with plenty of leg room for everyone. The only improvements I'd make are with the menus and navigation of the infotainment system. While one of the better vehicles when it comes to wireless integration, it lacks a touch screen and the menus are simply not as intuitive as those of my 2015 VW GTI Drivers edition. Still, a day of use and you;ll be using the car technology like you were Michael Knight and KIT. If you can't tell, I love this car. I'd recommended it to friends, family..anyone looking for a very sporty, practical, incredibly safe vehicle. I'd buy another in a heart beat.

2015.5 Volvo XC-60

by MikeB from Stuart, Florida on Mon May 11 2015

Excellent car. Amazingly better than 2011 it replaced. Two negatives. Electronics extremely hard to understand. I am 6' and find that the center console impinges on my legroom. Owner's manual touches on major items but doesn't explain things like adaptive cruise control, or how to reset average mpg. I would consider the owner's manual to be the worst I have ever seen. Ride and handling are terrific. Fuel economy is excellent.

Love this car

by Penny from on Mon Feb 01 2016

Beautiful, comfortable car...has a lot of speed and is beautifully designed. I have owned Volvo's since 1990, this is my 3rd new Volvo!!

Most comfortable car I've ever owned

by Lizzzzy from New Jersey on Sun Sep 17 2017

This car has pretty much everything I could ever want. It's ride is really comfortable. There's a lot of legroom and trunk space for a crossover. Also, the panoramic sunroof is a really nice feature. The seats are so comfortable that you could fall asleep in them! However, I really don't like Volvo's "waterfall" center console design as it isn't very functional. Nevertheless, the car is a great value for the money and I enjoy driving it everyday.

An SUV for SUV haters

by redbean from Valley Forge, PA on Wed Oct 04 2017

I admit it -- I'm not a fan of SUVs. So it surprises everyone, including me, that I currently own a Volvo XC60. I couldn't help it. I drove it and fell in love. This is a car that replaced my much-loved Saab 9-3 convertible. I wasn't sure anything could, but this Volvo, despite being an SUV, drives like a sports car. The responsive 6-cylinder turbo often results in my feeling acquainted with the back seat (can you say "powerful takeoff"?), and the handling, surprisingly, is a lot like my lower-to-the-ground Saab was. The interior styling is fantastic. The seats are ridiculously comfortable, which is important since this car sees a few five-hour-plus trips per year. I've owned the car a month and so far, so fantastic.

T6 has owesome horse power

by NorthTexan from Dallas,TX on Sun Jun 21 2015

I purchased T6 Platinum. It has same horse power as a BMW while the price is a lot lower. Besides, it has best safety features.

Rock Solid

by Jeff from Plano TX on Wed Apr 27 2016

Drives well, great visibility, quick and nimble for an SUV. Interior design could be improved to make it easier to use various functions. Overall a great vehicle though.

Great SUV

by Huey from Oklahoma City, OK on Wed May 17 2017

I have had the SUV for 2.5 years now with 34K miles and have had zero defects. Only oil changes needed. The acceleration with the turbo is amazing for a 2 liter engine. Gas mileage is high 20's doing over 70 mph. I custom ordered mine as I wanted a particular color. The body is silver and the interior cream. There are not many like mine.

Volvo is the best car on the road

by BT from Candler, NC on Thu Nov 30 2017

This car is wonderful. It is dependable, reliable and very seldom needs repair. It looks good and is one of the best cars on the road today.

My third Volvo!!!!

by Gardengirl47 from MONTE VISTA, CO on Tue Jan 30 2018

Love the features of this car! It is the most comfortable car I have owned and long travel in it is a pleasure. Shifting is smooth and quiet. Visibility is excellent. There is nothing not to love about this car! The main reason for owning this car is the peace of mind I have when transporting our little grandchildren...it's definitely the safety thing with me! And it always makes me smile when our kiddos pile in and say, "Ooooh Nana, this car is so nice!"

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2015 Volvo XC60

To be good, a small luxury SUV needs to be a family car, a utility vehicle and a commuter car, and the reworked 2015 Volvo XC60 does all that. It provides an upscale environment and a dash of surprise — both on the window sticker and under the hood.

For 2015, the Volvo XC60 gets a number of new powertrains — teamed with confusing trim level names carried over from 2014 — and a dazzling new gauge cluster. In fact, the T6 version we tested might have too much power for its own good, but that just means shoppers can save a bit of cash and still get one of the best models in the segment.

Exterior & Styling