2015 Volvo Xc 60

Most comfortable car I've ever owned

by from New Jersey on September 17, 2017

This car has pretty much everything I could ever want. It's ride is really comfortable. There's a lot of legroom and trunk space for a crossover. Also, the panoramic sunroof is a really nice feature. The seats are so comfortable that you could fall asleep in them! However, I really don't like Volvo's "waterfall" center console design as it isn't very functional. Nevertheless, the car is a great value for the money and I enjoy driving it everyday.

Most valuable care I have drived

by from on September 14, 2017

it is safe, and comfort, although the out design is not so fashion, it's performance is the best, Volvo is one of the most safe cars. when I drive that car, I think the feel is like drive a magic car.
Not Rated Reliability

Volvo # 2

by from Ohio on July 25, 2017

This is great, safe small SUV. Reliable, cute and comfortable. This car has room for all your needs unless of course you haul a lot of equipment but if you do you wouldn't be looking at this kind of vehicle.

A beauty

by from Las Vegas NV on May 26, 2017

Beautiful comfortable luxurious car with many safety features. One of the best cars I have ever owned.

Happy Volvo Owner

by from Tampa on May 18, 2017

Very comfortable and stylish. Has the most safety features of any car I've ever owned. Could use more power. The XC60 has been named a Top Safety Pick+ every year since the award?s inauguration in 2013. It has yet again received this honor?the highest rating the IIHS grants?proving it continues to excel in both preventive and protective safety performance.

Great SUV

by from Oklahoma City, OK on May 17, 2017

I have had the SUV for 2.5 years now with 34K miles and have had zero defects. Only oil changes needed. The acceleration with the turbo is amazing for a 2 liter engine. Gas mileage is high 20's doing over 70 mph. I custom ordered mine as I wanted a particular color. The body is silver and the interior cream. There are not many like mine.

Fast, Safe, and Family Friendly!

by from Harrisburg, PA on May 15, 2017

I think that my XC 60 R Design with Polestar is amazing. It is fast, comfortable, responsive, and safe! I look forward to all of my drives! The wheels compliment the car perfectly, making it look as good as it performs.

Great and stylish SUV for road trips

by from on March 22, 2017

I purchased my XC60 to drive to the numerous basketball tournaments my kids participate in across Texas. It is good on gas and performs well on the highway. I also love the way it looks!

Rock Solid

by from Plano TX on April 27, 2016

Drives well, great visibility, quick and nimble for an SUV. Interior design could be improved to make it easier to use various functions. Overall a great vehicle though.

Love this car

by from on February 1, 2016

Beautiful, comfortable car...has a lot of speed and is beautifully designed. I have owned Volvo's since 1990, this is my 3rd new Volvo!!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Volvo Xc 60