2019 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

$39,800–$42,100 MSRP range
side view of 2019 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC60

Great looking, great performing midsized SUV

I’ve had the 2019 XC 60 T6 R design for one month. The car is black with 21 inch rims, drives great and is extremely comfortable. I really like the Volvo Sensus Connect system. It’s well thought out, and I find it to be easy to use. I particularly like that the screen is part of the dashboard and not mounted on top like so many cars today. I’m very happy with my XC60 and the buying experience with Volvo of Glen Cove. Highly recommend this dealership.

4.3

Messaging seats wonderful !

We were former BMWx3 owners... had 5! This xc60 has state of the Art .. technology .. great solid ride ... too new to know reliability issues

unexpectedly powerful

I wasn't expecting the power in this compact suv to be greater than the large suv we traded in, but it is and it is a pleasure to drive. This has the T6 engine (316 hp) which is a significant upgrade over the T5 that is in most XC60s. The supercharger gives it instant power while the turbo gives it the high revving power if you still need it. So far the gas mileage on the highway surpasses the sticker and around town is on the number. The tech has a little bit of a learning curve but isn't that difficult if you read through the manual as needed. The mapping and directions is superior to any car I have driven (and that's a lot of cars). They have roads that Google maps doesn't even have mapped yet and I don't know how. This car looks great and rives great. I can't comment on reliability since it is still a fairly new car but you have to give a rating to post.

Great SUV

This SUV has met all my standards as expected with Volvo. This is my 3rd Volvo and absolutely love the new car and all the extras. Great on gas mileage as well. A comfortable car for what I need.

My dream car!

This car has every feature I could ever want. It is comfortable beyond description and is fun to drive. The number of safety features in this vehicles seem well designed and reliable.

Beautiful design and quality!

I drove with Audi for many years but nothing can beat this car quality. You get great value for this money with great performance and legendary safety.

Surprisingly impressed

As a prior BMW owner my expectations were pretty high. I purchased the T6 and very happy with performance, handling and styling. My only complaint is the navigation system map. The options to view are inadequate. Otherwise, one of my favorite cars I ever owned. Bravo!

4.4

I love it, but....

The Volvo is an excellent vehicle. However, there are three things I would change. 1. I am not a tall person, only 5'4" and of average weight, and I bump my head almost every time I get in. If I don't bump my head it's because I twist my neck in an uncomfortable fashion. If I am in a hurry, I'm doomed. The door way is too small. 2. There is this large disk mounted on the front windshield. It blocks my view. I'm not sure what it is for, but I have the car for about a month, drive everyday, and still have not gotten used to it. 3. There is not enough storage space. The very small center console barely holds my sunglasses and charger. On long trips, it makes the back very messy because there is no place to put "stuff." On the bright side...the car has wonderful features, tremendous pep, and feels really solid. The blind spot detection feature is great. The cameras, the user friendly dash board, the leg room in both front and back are also wonderful. I also love the kick open trunk. Most importantly, I feel safe and comfortable. Just as a personal preference...I would get rid of the sun/moon roof. I live in a large city and am always afraid of pigeon poop. I also worry that with time, the rubber gaskets around the roof will dry out and leak.

Most beautiful car I’ve ever owned!

This car is so exciting to drive! Love the color combination, being able to us voice commands, the huge sun roof, the way the tail gate can be opened with the swipe of your foot, and the awesome sounding stereo system..just a fantastic vehicle!

Beautiful interior styling, very sophisticated!

Met all of my needs, plenty of safety features, great power and acceleration with the 316 HP engine. Good head and leg room and I am 6'5". My only complaint is that the blowers on the air conditioning unit are too loud. Memo to Volvo's engineer's: work on that noise and reduce the cabin noise.