2019 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC60

XC60 T6 Momentum

This car has all the tech you would need. I have XC60 T6 Momentum with advance, Multimedia and Premium package. Its drives very well and grips the road perfectly. You feel very safe in this car. I purchased 2019 ex loaner and have had it for few weeks. So far so good. I wish there was more room to store things in the middle console

Our first luxury Car

The Inscription trim has so many great features. I feel like we've only just started to figure out how to use this car. It feels well-thought-out for the driver and the passengers. Since we use cars for 8+ years I like that it's got a lot going for it.

Nothing like it on the road

This is my 2nd xc60 compared to my 2017, so much more advanced, the seats are the most comfortable i've ever sat in. The handling and gas millage are excellent, this is a perfect daily driver. I've received so many compliments on the crystal white metallic. I choose the 20" double spoke wheels and the leather seat extenders, this is a keeper.

Third Volvo I"ve owned. Last one we had for 15 yrs

Roomy but not a large car. Has all the bells and whistles. A very safe and solid automobile. Stylish. Fun to drive when my wife lets me {Its her car)

Really Enjoy The XC60

Have owned many Volvo’s over the years and was always empresses with the improvements they make with each new year but this one was amazing from the performance to the technology.

Perfect Fit For Me

I was interested in SUV that was not too big but also not too small with lots of safety features. I was not disappointed with the Volvo xc60. This SUV is perfect for what I was looking for. It has amazing seats. Easy to reach Infotainment System that works just like my phone, so the learning curve is minimal. It is also the perfect height for me. Not so far off the ground where I need a boost to get in. I love this SUV. It is perfect for me.

Love this vehicle

I absolutely love my new vehicle. It has everything I needed and wanted in a new vehicle plus some extras that I had not previously thought about. I am looking forward to having this vehicle for many years to come. I love it!

Scandi Styling

I have the XC60 T6 with the Polestar optimization, and the advanced package. For the money it gives you the equivalent of a much more expensive car, but with much better styling.

Incredible Car

Beautiful interior and we just love the T6 engine! It really kicks! The sleek features provide both luxury and safety! We’ve been happily driving Volvo since 1988!

My favorite of the past 3 - XC60's

This vehicle combines the features of the last two xc 60's into one fully functional package. The size of the car makes it comfortable to drive and honestly, after 10 month, I'm still finding new bells and whistles. As a realtor the cargo capacity is just right for signs and supplies which the seating area is comfortable when I am escorting my clients.