2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

Great car

The car met all my expectations!Great car would recommend others to shop Audi Gainesville FL good customer service,f riendly makes you feel good with purchase

BEAUTIFUL, 2006 torch red, Corvette convertible

I have owned 16+ Corvettes. By For, this 2006 Corvette was the most comfortable most reliable and best value for the dollar a beautiful Handling responsive powerful CAR. Period.

Everything I expected and more

Great car that is a lot of fun to drive. Worth every dollar spent. Fun, exciting and a joy to drive every time I get behind the wheel.

The best American sports car

It meets or exceeds all expectations. Sporty , powerful, agile and head turning ! You have to drive one to fully understand what your senses have been telling you all along

BEST CAR FOR RIGHT BUCK

BEST CAR FOR BEST BUCKS GOOD RIDE SPORT LOOK CLEAN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LOVE THE TOP SMOOTH RIDE ONE OF THE BEST CAR I EVER RIDE

C6 2013

My C 6 2013 is my second corvette. Sold my first C3 over 40 years ago. Spent a year and a half looking before pulling the trigger. Pretty happy so far. Rides pretty nice albeit the roof rattles a bit and handles great. At my age I’m not looking to go fast but its nice to know that there are 430 horses in my LS3 under the hood.

Great affordable performance

Bought this car after owning a 2007 Saleen mustang and very happy with the change! The corvette is a true sports car while the mustang was a muscle car. Handling and the ability to put the power down is so much better in the vette.

Exceeded My Expectations

I am on the pre-order list for a 2020 C8 Corvette. Will be 95 in January 2020 and am so eager for a Corvette that I couldn't wait, and 3 weeks ago bought a 2006 Z51 automatic Machine Steel (light silver) with 101,000 miles. In short, I love it. Right away I had to install a battery, new radiator, and struts for the rear hatch, but paid only $16.5k so it is still a bargain and now is in perfect condition. It came with summer performance tires so I can push it on our great local twisty roads. Second gear rockets it to 80 mph at redline. I had never even sat in a moving Corvette, but now drive this one every chance I get, even though I also have a 2000 Boxster and a 2017 V6 8AT Camaro. Passersby give me compliments on the car. The only minor negative is the non-standard way the paddles work, but I'm used to them now. I'll still order the C8 but will now order the Blade Silver color because I like the light silver color of my C6 - and will keep the C6 even after I get the C8.

4.1

Great performance car

Fast car, handles great, however the interior is so cheaply made compared to any foreign sports car. Otherwise great car, very easy to mod to improve hp.

4.3

Only been a week but it runs great.

Had looked online for a few months at older models but this caught my eye and the cost was less than what I was seeing on line for older models.