2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

Excedes my expectations.

I have wanted a Corvette for years. The car is even better than I thought. It's a 2006, but it looks and runs like new. This is definitely worth the wait.

Great reliable car that's fun to drive

This car has plenty of power and comfort. Sounds great and drives like a dream. You will love the stability and beauty of this vehicle as you drive down the road. You will get plenty of looks.

4.4

No better bang for your buck!

This has been my second Corvette and won't be the last. For the amount of money you spend, you can't get a better performing car. It's infinitely customizeable, not maintenance needy and great on gas. You can even get away for a few days with a passenger since it has an enormous trunk.

A true two seat sports car, with amazing speed.

I can't stay out of it. This sweet ride is my everyday driver unless it snows or rains. and only has 12,000 miles still has the new car smell at 12 years old.

Most fun you can have with your clothes on

As the proud owner of a 2006 Corvette ZO6 this car has exceeded my every expectation. I bought it used with a meager 22,000 miles on the odometer and 12 years later it still smells new. I replaced the tires due to age and changed all the fluids, this car is amazing and at full throttle is just a blast to drive. People make fun of old guys for buying Corvettes and that is ok, I didn’t buy it for them, I bought it for me.

Awesome car

Its s nice ride it's worth everything I love it. It runs fast smooth and it's a beast. Everytime I get on that car heads turn and say dang bro nice car.

we cant believe the power and the ride.

The power is incredible and it has a smoother ride then my wife's 2011 Maxima, she hates to admit that but, it's true. This is the 6th Corvette we've owned so in our senior years we've learned a thing or two

Yellow Beauty with Power

This car says look at me without saying a word. Smooth ride and quick pick up. You definitely know that you are in a sports car.

One of the most & best reliable VETTES have owned

I have owned 18 Corvette in the past 50 years. This year and model Corvette convertible has been one of the most reliable comfortable and Fun cars I have ever owned especially with the automatic manual transmission paddle shift they call it.. it also gets great gas mileage on the highway 29 miles plus per gallon if you keep your foot out of the gas pedal . Hate to sell this car but I have not driven it in on more than 1000 miles in the last four years as I have macular degeneration, Hey great car well worth the investment and I have taken care of this car maintained it well always garaged

best riding and driving sports car I have owned

I absolutely love this vehicle!! This is the fastest vehicle I have ever owned and I also have a 1970 chevelle 454 SS. It also is much more quiet than the 1994 model corvette I traded in.