2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

$28,300–$32,600 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Best looking Chevy Silverado ever!

Great looking and driving Chevrolet Silverado. Very roomy and equipped well. The paint quality and panels are very nice. The 4 wheel drive and towing package is very easy to operate.

3.3

good truck love it

good running line the body style just dont want the radio and heater to mess up like it has been they preformed programming hope it works hade codes

I want to drive all day

I am in love with this truck. I purchased this vehicle and its almost like brand new. It rides like a cadillac and is so comfortable to drive, i wish it took me longer to get to work.

2.6

Nickel and Dimed to submission.

I've owned my Z71 LT2 2018 Silverado since it had 23 miles on it. Every 2-6 weeks one of the TMPS sensors breaks, in the last 60 days all 4 have gone kaput, the overhead center console has fallen, the gas filler neck broke, the A pillers have warped and look terrible. In the last year I've beaten advanced aggressive lymphoma. But GM has beaten me into submission with a cheaply made pickup.

We love our Truck!

We have been needing a truck to haul things for our new home. However we think this beauty (2018 Chevy Silverado is too pretty to load. It's perfect for our Golf Clubs though.The inside fits 5 comfortable and we are now enjoying our free month of XM radio!

This car satisfies my need for transportation.

The vehicle is definitely a step up from my last vehicle. Its much bigger and more comfortable for me. I enjoy the features of automatic startup and Bluetooth radio as well.

4.1

Emissions problem keeps reoccurring 21000 miles

You pay big money for a truck that continues to have problems with the emissions only 21000 miles in three years and the warranty is running out . Been a Chevy man all my life so much for government motors

Satisfied with purchase of 2018 Chevy Silverado

Purchased the 2018 Silverado truck from Raabe Ford in Delphos, Ohio. Great truck, like the color red. Features I have never had in a truck.

zero problems

This vehicle is one of the most trouble free and best performing vehicles I have ever owned. I highly endorse this because of reliability and quality.

Performed beyond my expectations!!! No issues!!!

Excellent vehicle!!! Great mileage for a full size, 4 wheel drive truck. Sold it to my daughter and her husband to pull there boat, is going strong!!!