2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

I love all of the options and towing ability

by from Flushing on September 22, 2017

A great truck for the money. I really like the crew cab space for passengers and room for handling cargo.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable truck!

by from on June 20, 2017

Met all my needs ! More space , better comfort! No problem ! Can carry more cargo! Love it ! Recommend to everyone '

This truck has great power

by from Lebanon, TN on August 13, 2017

I was impressed with how many upgrades and options this truck has on it! Great sound system too! Chrome package is nice. 20 inch wheels look good!

Love my truck

by on October 7, 2017

This is the Rocky Ridge edition Silverado 1500. The suspension, interior, exhaust and paint are all custom. It is by far the best looking and handling truck you can buy.

Looking for the particular truck because they're r

by from Thornton,Colorado on September 18, 2017

Its nice but i think is overpriced I really like it but outside my budget nice futures awesome handling inside like a dream and overall one day it may come true.
Not Rated Reliability