2020 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Escape Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Escape
Shop the 2020 Ford Escape

very reliable

meet all my need and more love to drive it i like the ride don't use a lot of gas fun to drive i just love everything about it

Dependable

This car met everything I needed. Has a very smooth drive. Has features I didn't even think that come in handy. Doesn't burn through fuel like other vehicles.Very dependable car.

4.1

2020 Escape okay SUV

Bought the 2020 Escape to replace a 2014 Dodge Dart, I had become disabled & needed a bigger vehicle. Shortly after my purchase I received 2 recalls, one for the stop/start system & the other for the backup camera. Having owned the SUV for about aa year I am fairly happy with it.

This car has a lot of pep!

Very reliable vehicle, With plenty of space. It is comfy with great acceleration. I would most definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone. Try one out for yourself

4.1

Nice car

This vehicle runs and drives nice. It has plenty of interior room for my needs. The seats are more comfortable than the more expensive Edge. The elecrronic transmission takes some getting used to.

4.4

Great car

We just purchased the car. Love it so far. It has good leg room and is a smooth ride. The car has a lot of features.

Great SUV with all the things

SUV is the midsize model. Great value looks good very sleek exterior new design. All kind of features that make life so much easier. Most of them are standard options! Rides great, smooth. Exceptional value!

Dream Vehicle

This is by far the fanciest vehicle I have ever owned. But I just love it and so so my children. Looking forward to our adventures in it.

2.4

Left me stranded twice

The car fails to start. Totally dead. Left the dealership stranded twice on test drives also. I will never have another hybrid. Transmission stays locked so the car is dragged onto a rollback flat siding the tires.

Just bought it this week and so far we love it

This is exactly what we were looking for. 30 plus miles per gallon and big enough for Grand kids and dog. We travel and this will help us in all areas of need.