2020 Ford Escape consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Ford Escape
Shop the 2020 Ford Escape
1.7

Wish I Never Bought It

My 2020 Escape has been a big disappointment. Has had the backup camera replaced several times, downshifts are sometimes so hard it makes my insurance discount app ding me for a "braking event" because the car surges during the intermittent rough downshifts. Navigation screen sometimes goes blank and then later re-boots. Transmission disconnects from engine from time to time while driving. Have to coast to side of road and shut car off and restart to get it to go into gear. Been into the shop multiple times in past 6 months. When I press gas pedal slightly to speed up when going into a higher speed limit area, I keep pressing more and more (slowly) and it finally responds, usually with a hard downshift. Ford and dealership have been of no help. Was a lifetime ford purchaser but never will buy another Ford product.

Great vehicle

Great car. Love it. Only problem: can’t open back hatch from key fob or inside vehicle. Inconvenient for an old lady otherwise I’m happy and satisfied.

Our 4th Escape

We love our car,this is our 4th Escape and will always buy Ford vehicles!! Our families are Escape owners and now so are our friends! Can’t wait to take this car on a long road trip

Best screen and climate control

This Escape has the best viewing screen - Rear view excellent and large print easy (and safe) to use. Heats up and cools down quickly

Best deal yet

The gas mileage is amazing. The features of this car are incredible; since it is a 2020 model, it has all the bells and whistles. It is incredible spacious, considering my previous car was a sedan. I could not be more happy with my purchase!

Great suv

This is our second escape they have changed style we love it what a great ride and the inside is Beautiful great miles per gallon

FORD ESCAPE HYBRID oneofthe nicest cars I've owned

My husband and I test drove a HONDA CRV, SUBARU OUTBACK and a NISSAN ROGUE. Then we test drove a FORD ESCAPE HYBRID. The FORD blew the rest of the cars away! Comfort, convenience, and the best gas mileage. This is one of the nicest cars I have ever owned.

First relatively new car I've owned. So happy!

This car is more than I could have asked. The price was excellent; very clean on the inside and outside; flawless interior with a lot of cool amenities. Only 5,000 miles and was a loaner car, so rarely used.

Ford Escape in a Hybrid!

I recently bought a 2020 Ford Escape SE Sport Hybrid and so far I LOVE it! I chose the hybrid because I commute 50miles a day to and from work and I owned a 2013 Ford C-Max so I wanted fuel efficiency! My favorite features are the leather heated seats, back up camera, and the panoramic moon/sun roof. My vehicle is AWD which will hopefully be great in the winter.

This is my 4th one. Just love this vehicle

Love the gas mileage. Great features heated seats and steering wheeling. Can start from my phone. Excellent comfort while riding. Easy to handle and great in the snow